• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Walk Hard File Order??

mick2006

I have ripped Walk Hard Blu Ray and am trying to figure out the file order with BDedit, but am coming up with 2 "files" that have the same number of pieces-0001 and 0002. This can't be correct since the theatrical version is 30 minutes shorter. Anyone know what's up?

I just tried ripping it yesterday but the disc was bad so I'm going to have to exchange it. I could rip the entire disc but it would always hang up on one .m2ts file (00026.m2ts?). I did notice that the main movie was split up into countless chunks so I feel your pain. I never got far enough to try BDEdit but I'm guessing you'll need to check the start and stop times of each clip to get all the ones you need.

I usually don't screw around with rips that are foobarred that much and just play back the files from the folder. My BD player is installed in my main PC because I don't have enough room in my HTPC chassis for the drive. I rip the discs and then transfer them over to the HTPC for playback. Once I watch it I delete the files to make room for future disc rips. Since I don't keep the rips on my hard drive for long periods of time, I only shrink them when it makes sense to do so. It's just not worth my time and effort to mess with something like the Walk Hard disc. OTOH, if you ever do get it figured out, how about posting what you found? I'll take a stab at it when I get the replacement disc and let you know.

If I remember correctly I used the 0001 playlist which contained 42 individual files and they were in order (0000-0041). I haven't gotten a chance to play the file back yet and see if it works, but I will give it a shot tonight and report back.

I streamed the joined files together and what I get after demuxing the joined file with tsmuxer, and then running it through tsremux to turn the truehd track into just DD is a somewhat playable file-at points it "speeds up" when streamed to my PS3. I will try some other processes, but if anyone gets the joined files to stream properly to their ps3 or other media streamer please post your method.

I streamed the joined files together and what I get after demuxing the joined file with tsmuxer, and then running it through tsremux to turn the truehd track into just DD is a somewhat playable file-at points it "speeds up" when streamed to my PS3. I will try some other processes, but if anyone gets the joined files to stream properly to their ps3 or other media streamer please post your method.

have you tried tsMuxer (1.7.4) ....

have you tried tsMuxer (1.7.4) ....

This is the version I used, so I am at a loss. Any suggestions? By the way, I have not changed any default settings in tsmuxer, should I set the framerate manually to 23.97, ect?

Back