• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD

Leroy A Diaz

has all the update for anydvd no longer exist even if you bought the software years ago because last I looked I have update forever but when I try to update it it says that the license is not the right one

Wrong section and topic hijack. Moved to license section. That said,

Please read the stickies in general chat and license section. Everything you need to know is in there and on news articles on third party websites. Long story short, the MPAA and aacs-la shut slysoft down and the CEO took the cash when him. and with the death of slysoft your slysoft license died too. With the backing of the community the developers restarted development but without any funds. The only way to get funds is selling licenses. Your old license works up to version 7695. Starting v8 and above a new license is required.

All of this and more is widely available through forum and other searches.

do the old members of anydvd get a discount on a license or do we have to pay full price

ok I bought my earlier than the dates you supplied I don't know what exact date I purchased it but I do have the serial number: (snip)
Exp. Date: Never

im thinking it was around 2004 when I purchased it

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then there you go . You get a 20% discount applied at checkout. Very simple. Now proceed to the RedFox store purchase a new RedFox AnyDVDHD license with either visa or bitcoin and your good to go for hopefully another 12 yrs more. They are having problems with MasterCard but that is also a payment option when it becomes available again.

Post edited, serial number removed. Please do not post sensitive information like that on a public forum (even if the license doesn't work with v8). Other than that, nebo is correct. You qualify for the general 20% off which is automatically applied during checkout, discounts are valid until July 24th.

Back