• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

READ ME: Feature Requests - Summary List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
This sticky will serve as a condensed list of the features / Suggestions made by users since public release & closed beta testers (marked with (B) ). Please click the link next to the request ID to be directed towards the forum topic about the request. (Links that previously linked to the beta forum now link to the summarized beta requests sticky, sorry about that)

I'll do my best at summarizing feature requests and linking to the topic in question for requests made since public release. If you have made a suggestion since public release 1.0.1.0, and i missed adding it to this list, you have my permission to send me PM but keep it compact. But do have some patience. I'm still working day to day despite the covid-19 situation. At least wait 48hrs before sending a PM.

PM title: AnyStream Feature request
Body: Just link to the topic

I'll do the rest

Format is as follows per section: <request ID> - <Feature suggestion, linked to topic> - <Requester> - <Approved/Denied, linked to approval/denial post>

PLEASE NOTE - APPROVAL STATUS MEANS THE REQUEST IS CONSIDERED DOABLE. THIS IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL BE IMPLEMENTED.

If and when requests are implemented, i'll do my best to add the implementation version next to it.

NETFLIX

(B) 78448 - Search filters (item 2) - APPROVED | PARTIAL SUPPORT IN 1010
79093 - Interactive specials support - @NeuroticGas - UNDER CONSIDERATION
79427A - Refresh "My List" - @BuddyFunJet - UNDER CONSIDERATION
79427B - Add or remove items to/from "My List" - @BuddyFunJet - UNDER CONSIDERATION

AMAZON PRIME VIDEO

BOTH

(B) 78442 - Multi-Audio Support (item 1) - UNDER CONSIDERATION
(B) 78448 - Batch Download (item 3) - QUEUE MODE Approved (TV Seasons only!) - REST UNDER CONSIDERATION
(B) 78443 B - Download Progress Indicators (item 4) - APPROVED | PARTIAL SUPPORT IN 1092
(B) 78448 - Audio notification on download completed (item 5) - APPROVED
(B) 78640 - Items already downloaded indicator (item 6) - APPROVED
(B) 78473 - TV series filename formatting (item 6, different style) - APPROVED
(B) 78679 - Warn before closing with active download (item 7)- APPROVED
(B) 78694 - Remember audio/video/subtitle settings per streaming service (item 8) - APPROVED
(B) 78913 A - Ability to save/export/import filename/filepath template settings (item 9) - APPROVED
(B) 78913 B - Ability so export/import ALL Anystream Settings (item 10) - APPROVED
(B) 79000 - Remember scrollbar position on TV show episode download (item 11) - UNDER CONSIDERATION
(B) 79028 - Remember Settings for TV downloads and auto grab next episode (Queue) (item
79092 - MKV Container Support - @Chaewon - UNDER CONSIDERATION
79098 - CLI Support - @towboat - UNDER CONSIDERATION
79119 - Add video quality variable to template editor (where possible) - @Tanuki - APPROVED
79127 A - Ability to select specific audio/video track before download - UNDER CONSIDERATION
79187 - Ability to use a proxy - APPROVED
79315 - Download title artwork alongside stream - @Kamala - APPROVED
79377 - Ability to download JUST (additional) subtitle track(s) - @Aceso - APPROVED
79569 - See estimated file size before download - @Ch3vr0n - Approved
79570 - Server client download management - @Octavean - UNDER CONSIDERATION

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back