• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD-R Prices

wdgoldstein

Beta Tester
How about a sticky on BD-R prices as they seem to be "All over the place"

When a user finds a great price let them post a link. I have heard of discs at $5.95 each but only long after the sale was over. As many of want to burn our backups this would be a boon to the membership.

No. This is not a blank disc forum, much less a site to find deals on blank media.

When a user finds a great price let them post a link. I have heard of discs at $5.95 each but only long after the sale was over. As many of want to burn our backups this would be a boon to the membership.

I don't care if people want to post deals in the cd/dvd blank disc forum, but I'm not making a sticky.
This isn't intended to be a deals forum.

Last edited:
BD-R Pricing

No. This is not a blank disc forum, much less a site to find deals on blank media.

I don't care if people want to post deals in the cd/dvd blank disc forum, but I'm not making a sticky.
This isn't intended to be a deals forum.

Hell, I didn't even realize there was a Blank discs forum :) How's about a sticky here?

Hell, I didn't even realize there was a Blank discs forum :) How's about a sticky here?

This isn't a deals forum. These are Slysoft's support forums. There are plenty of sites that are dedicated to deals. If people want to post blank media deals, that's fine, but I'm not making a sticky thread for them.

I know this is NOT a Deal Forum - but the BEST deal I found was $8

Follow Up

That is a great price. Ordered a spindel of them :)

Since I live in California the disc's arrived the next day with standard shipping ($3.28) They worked great on both my Sony & LG burners and played from my stand-alone Samsung BD player. Only thing I don't like about them is Back is Mirror Finish, hence, you not only can't print on them, but Felt marker smears and wipes off :)

Since I live in California the disc's arrived the next day with standard shipping ($3.28) They worked great on both my Sony & LG burners and played from my stand-alone Samsung BD player. Only thing I don't like about them is Back is Mirror Finish, hence, you not only can't print on them, but Felt marker smears and wipes off :)

That was my only complaint as well.

But I could not find anything else close in price.

Labels

That was my only complaint as well.

But I could not find anything else close in price.

I have had VERY BAD LUCK with labels in the past on DVD-R as a bout 1 year later the disc's are no longer plyable (suspect the air bubles lift reflective coating). These disc's appear to be of MUCH better quality. I wonder if lables would work. Any thoughts on that?

I have had VERY BAD LUCK with labels in the past on DVD-R as a bout 1 year later the disc's are no longer plyable (suspect the air bubles lift reflective coating). These disc's appear to be of MUCH better quality. I wonder if lables would work. Any thoughts on that?

I have never used labels.

For SD-DVD I buy Printable Discs and print them on my Epson.

The shinny Blu-Ray are non-printable.

But I make a jewel case for them so being labeled or printed is no big deal.

Labels

I too print S-DVD's on an Epson (R 280). And actually have purchased BD (blue) cases and print cover art.

I'd very much like printable BD-R media but the only types I have found are VERY expensive. Can't wait for more competition so the prices drop and the printable media becomes available at an affordable price.

I personally like the cheapie TDK BD-Rs (25gb) found at Walmart on sale for $9.99 at times....screamin deal for transcodes!:clap:

Circuit city had a sale $4.99
on bd-r(25gb)hurry up

i just got 25 disc's

Back