• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Backup Will Not Play In Dvd Player

d2arace

Have Been Using Anydvd With Out Problems For Awhile
And Since Monday Any Movie I Backup With Anydvd And Shrink Will Not Start To Play Get Message Dics Is Wrong Use Another Disk
I Have Installed Ripit4me,dvddecreyter, And Tried To Backup Running With Scissors Only Worked With Ripit And Decryter Not Anydvd Info Would Help Thanks

Have Been Using Anydvd With Out Problems For Awhile
And Since Monday Any Movie I Backup With Anydvd And Shrink Will Not Start To Play Get Message Dics Is Wrong Use Another Disk
I Have Installed Ripit4me,dvddecreyter, And Tried To Backup Running With Scissors Only Worked With Ripit And Decryter Not Anydvd Info Would Help Thanks

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885

This will tell you what's up. Get the beta that is out.

Get the BETA version of AnyDVD. It seems a lot of people are having issues with 6.1.1.4.

It sounds like you have brought to many things to the party. I recommend that you abandon all of those other progs and get CloneDVD. Keep AnyDVD as your decrypter, which will run in the background. And use CloneDVD to make your archival copies.

You'll be dancin' the jig!!!

Bettle Juice

It sounds like you have brought to many things to the party. I recommend that you abandon all of those other progs and get CloneDVD. Keep AnyDVD as your decrypter, which will run in the background. And use CloneDVD to make your archival copies.

Since d2arace is having problems with ALL movies, I doubt that CloneDVD will resolve his issues.

Backup Did Not Play

You'll be dancin' the jig!!!

Bettle Juice

i\I DID JUST THAT ONLY ANY AND CLONE AND SO FAR A OK
THANKS FOR INSITE

Back