• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with American Gangster

Ross

Not sure what to do with this one. There seems to be only four files. One is 2:56 min and the other is 2:36min. Which one do I choose? The others are really small. If I choose only one I can only get to about 55% compression. Any tips?

Ones the theatrical version the other is the unrated.

Thnaks Charlie! Any way to improve the compression ratio, it is a long movie

Use the preview feature and remove the adverts by not selecting them but dual layer is the best route as there would be no compression.

Or you can split the movie(s) over a couple of single layer discs . . .

Use the preview feature and remove the adverts by not selecting them but dual layer is the best route as there would be no compression.

I just bought an External HP 1040e Burner with Lightscribe. It can write with double layer. How would I do this in DVD clone?

You simply chose this option.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DVD-R DL.png
    DVD-R DL.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 31
I just bought an External HP 1040e Burner with Lightscribe. It can write with double layer. How would I do this in DVD clone?

You 1)buy only Verbatim +R DL (made in Singapore) or MAM-A +R DL 8x blank media, 2) do what jango wrote, and 3) set the booktype of your +R DL blank media to "dvd-rom" before burning.

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 and read fully

Back