• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Maximum PC Magazine mentions AnyDVD HD

Nova935

AnyDVD HD is mentioned several times in April 2008 issue of Maximum PC Mag.
they have an article about HD DVD Video Encryption and copy protection on Blu ray and HD DVD movies. They talk about with explicit detail how AACS, HDCP Authentication process(s) work. They start the article by letting us know how how they are against any type of copy protection that impairs our fair use rights and ends with "all it takes to defeat this supposedly invincible technology is an easily obtained program: Slysoft`s AnyDVD HD(www.slysoft.com)." Talk about positive publicity. Go Slysoft :rock::
A second article about Roxio vs Nero software suites names AnyDVD the missing link and that no media suite is complete without it. They explain what AnyDVD performs, where to obtain, country of origin, 49 euros purchase price, HD DVD & Blu Ray support for 30 euros more all with free updates for life with a 21 day trial. Another article in the same magazine says that on March 31,2008, Sony will shut down its Connect Music service, in yet another sign the music biz is giving up on DRM. I hope its not to put more money toward funding another wave of copy protection or this could mean that they will follow suite and give up on future Blu Ray copy protection. Just for the pure technical information contained in the article explaining AACS cryptographic system this magazine is perfect reading for us hardcore HD DVD and Blu Ray enthusiasts. Nova935

Last edited:
I think this software has been such a good purchase. When I read that article I smiled.

It's a solid, well respected magazine. I have had a subscription to it for the last 6 years.

That magazine is where I first discovered Slysoft, and it's been a lovely arrangement for me and my DVD/Cd collection the last 2 years.

:rock:

Now, you can download in .Pdf form the last 2 years worth of the magazine for free off of it's webpage (Google for the address).

Back