• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Will AnyDVD handle SafeDisc 4?

what is AnyDVD ripper????

That's is a small satellite tool witch comes alongside with AnyDVD.

While copying a DVD this tool removes all protections and regions settings and also repairs broken Video DVDs skipping bad sectors.

Note: AnyDVD Ripper does not shrink or convert DVD to other video formats.

a bit off topic.....:eek:

I was informed that with this i can copy my EPC DVD programm that is protected with Safedisk 4.81.000.
Can i do that?

Thanks

I was informed that with this i can copy my EPC DVD programm that is protected with Safedisk 4.81.000.
Can i do that?

Thanks

AnyDVD is for removing protections from commercial video DVDs. It isn't for program discs and won't remove SafeDisc.

I see you already asked about this back in December in the CloneCD forums here. It was recommended that you try GameJackal. I suggest you try it.

Last edited:
AnyDVD is for removing protections from commercial video DVDs. It isn't for program discs and won't remove SafeDisc.

I see you already asked about this back in December in the CloneCD forums here. It was recommended that you try GameJackal. I suggest you try it.

Yes you're right but no correct answer received so i am still having a problem since as i was told anydvd will so my job

Game jackal CANNOT be used in a server (image drive can work peeeerfect)
Anyway i will be still trying!!

I will do another copy with clone cd since my last 11 did not worked at all!!

Yes you're right but no correct answer received so i am still having a problem since as i was told anydvd will so my job

Who told you this? I am telling you that AnyDVD is for video DVDs.

Game jackal CANNOT be used in a server (image drive can work peeeerfect)
Anyway i will be still trying!!

I will do another copy with clone cd since my last 11 did not worked at all!!

If CloneCD didn't work before then I doubt it will suddenly work now. If GameJackal also doesn't work then I'm sorry but I have no solution for you.

Who told you this? I am telling you that AnyDVD is for video DVDs.

If CloneCD didn't work before then I doubt it will suddenly work now. If GameJackal also doesn't work then I'm sorry but I have no solution for you.

Thank you for your time!!!!!!

Can i do that?

Thanks

Try creating an image file (.iso) of the disc using CloneCD. Then mount the image using Daemon Tools Lite (free) and see if it plays. You might need to enable AnyDVD since this is a DVD disc.

YOu can try Alcohol 120% Ver 197 (Build 6221)

Since it support DVD along with safedisc. may also work for safedisc 4. my two cents.

Back