• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to copy an old 2 DVD film onto 1 dvd

stylo

Hi - as the subject says, I have an old 2 disc film that I want to out onto a single DVD. I have AnyDVD + Clone DVD - any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks

Hi - as the subject says, I have an old 2 disc film that I want to out onto a single DVD. I have AnyDVD + Clone DVD - any ideas how I can do this?

Thanks

You can't, unless you rip first with Clonedvd2 and then use another product.

Thanks

DVDShrink will do what you want.

Ya.... you gotta use Shrink for that. Rip both titles to the hard disk and then use the "re-author" mode of Shrink to combine both titles and (if needed) compress them to the size to fit a single DVD5. Then, if you lack Nero, take that new output folder and bring it back into CloneDVD2 to burn it.

I did just that with "Gone With The Wind" - with good success.

-W

Ya.... you gotta use Shrink for that. Rip both titles to the hard disk and then use the "re-author" mode of Shrink to combine both titles and (if needed) compress them to the size to fit a single DVD5. Then, if you lack Nero, take that new output folder and bring it back into CloneDVD2 to burn it.

I did just that with "Gone With The Wind" - with good success.

-W

When using DVDShrink to accomplish this, don't you loose all the "extras" and will the resulting DVD be a "Combined" movie of the two parts - or will there be a Chapter or some other "break" between the "movies"?

When using DVDShrink to accomplish this, don't you loose all the "extras" and will the resulting DVD be a "Combined" movie of the two parts - or will there be a Chapter or some other "break" between the "movies"?

You can save or delete any parts with Shrink. Instructiions

You can save or delete any parts with Shrink. Instructiions

The instructions indicate that the two moves will be "joined" and becomeone movie after the process has completed. That's fine if that was what was desired and isn't if the integrity of two movies is desired. In that case Nero Vision will allow the two movies to be placed on a single DVD and maintain a "Break" between the two - and you can create menues to do this..

The instructions indicate that the two moves will be "joined" and becomeone movie after the process has completed. That's fine if that was what was desired and isn't if the integrity of two movies is desired. In that case Nero Vision will allow the two movies to be placed on a single DVD and maintain a "Break" between the two - and you can create menues to do this..

Yes Nero Vision will do that, if you have it. stylo didn't stipualte his precise goals or any softwares that he had available.

Two Single layer DVDs to one DVD DL

Thanks

If you want to combine two Single Layer DVDs to one DVD DL with no loss from additional compression and want them to play as only one movie. This can be done using DvdReMake Pro. It can merge two DVDs into one with only one first play and only one main menu. However because it is so powerfull it is difficult to use. If you have never done any programing you probably won't be able to use it effectively. It is not a one click app. But if you understand UNIX or have done some programming it is just great. 8)

Last edited:
Back