• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ Removal glitch in AnyDVD HD

DoomBot

If there is a BD+ Removal glitch are Peer and James aware of this problem and can they confirm this and why does this happen?

To quote Peer from the AnyDVD Thread @ Doom9:

Peer van Heuen said:
I haven't seen any of those reported glitches myself yet, but the reports sound plausible, so we may have a minor bug there.
There's a lot of alignment calculation being done there - possible, that there is a bug somewhere.
It's a minor problem, that will certainly be fixed with the next release.

So if we do not remove the protection and dump the movie to a hard drive then there shouldn't be any glitch correct? It's just when the protection is removed.

These are exactly the types of "issues" that crop up from time to time that I want to insulate my ISOs from. So, to answer your question directly, yes, by not removing the protection when making the ISO, as soon as this is fixed if it is indeed a problem with the BD+ code in AnyDVD, you will simply need to upgrade to the fixed AnyDVD, mount your image, and be done with it. :) Those who ripped with the protection removal enabled will need to rerip their images.

These are exactly the types of "issues" that crop up from time to time that I want to insulate my ISOs from. So, to answer your question directly, yes, by not removing the protection when making the ISO, as soon as this is fixed if it is indeed a problem with the BD+ code in AnyDVD, you will simply need to upgrade to the fixed AnyDVD, mount your image, and be done with it. :) Those who ripped with the protection removal enabled will need to rerip their images.

SamuriHL,

Will this be my problem I stated in this thread? Since my 3 test movies I processed it to my HDD before, I have AnyDVD HD on... that's why when I Imgburn, with or without AnyDVD HD on now, and mount I have " A disc with unsupported format disc in drive E" error message in PDVD now. Whoever like me already ripped the ISO to files in HDD, it can't just ImagBurn from already process files, it has to re-Imgburn without AnyDVDHD on. What do u think?

Last edited:
No, your issue is different I think. BD+ isn't involved in either of those titles. Something else is going on there. Possibly in the image creation process but you're selecting UDF 2.5 so I'm not sure what could be going wrong. Hopefully someone with more of a clue than me will be able to help you on that issue. But I definitely don't think it's related to the issue in this thread at all.

No, your issue is different I think. BD+ isn't involved in either of those titles. Something else is going on there. Possibly in the image creation process but you're selecting UDF 2.5 so I'm not sure what could be going wrong. Hopefully someone with more of a clue than me will be able to help you on that issue. But I definitely don't think it's related to the issue in this thread at all.

Yup I 100% sure UDF and 2.5 used in the option screen in Imgburn. Thanks for your help again!

Die Hard 4 glitch

I have a glitch where the bottom 25% of the picture seems to be slightly out of step with the rest. most noticable on rapid cuts or fast motion. Is this theglitch you are talking about.

It dosn't happen if I play it from the original disk.

and this happens when anydvd is enabled? If so yes this sounds like the glitch to me.

Glitch with Die Hard 4

Correct, I usually have it enabled because my monitors dont support hdcp. it's there pretty much all of the time, and massively obvious. is there anything slysoft would want me to check.

I am using vista 64 bit ultimate
power dvd 3319a
nvidia 8800 gts 512 with latest drivers.

I have a glitch where the bottom 25% of the picture seems to be slightly out of step with the rest. most noticable on rapid cuts or fast motion. Is this theglitch you are talking about.
That sounds like simple tearing to me, which is usually not an artifact produced by a bad rip but instead it's most often caused by the media player or renderer.

It dosn't happen if I play it from the original disk.
Which software/hardware did you use the play the original disk? Which software/hardware do you use when you see the problem?

Glitch fixed

No need to go on theorizing.
I already fixed that problem. Also Hitman (and similar films) will work now.
We'll have a beta tonight or tomorrow, I guess.

You guys are awesome :clap:

Nice job, Peer. :) Congrats!

That's great - keep on rolling! :clap:

Thanks,

To be honest I wasn't too concerned. I knew a fix would be along shortly. Does this mean I will have to re-rip?

Cheers

Mark.

Thanks,

To be honest I wasn't too concerned. I knew a fix would be along shortly. Does this mean I will have to re-rip?

Cheers

Mark.

Thats exactly what it means.
Maybe you could run a stream analyser, is there any program that opens .m2ts and can analyse H.264/VC-1/MPEG-2 streams?

I see most .m2ts files are converted to .ts streams and then analysed with mpeg2repair.

Back