• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Compressing a Blu-ray Disc to 25 GB

Vincenza

Hi there
Im currently backing up a Blueray onto my hard drive. And Im wondering how to compress the result so that it fits on a blank blue ray.

I read on the link that using CloneCD still keeps all the copy protection. Am I doing it the right way, or do I need to do something completely different?

Apologies if this has already been asked.

Thanks in advance

Ive managed to create an iso image of the disc.

How do I compress it so that it fits onto a 25gb disc?

Compress blu ray down to 25gb

As far as I know there is no CURRENT way to compress a 44Gb blu ray disc down to 25Gb.

Blank 50Gb Blu Ray discs are £17, I've just bought on to try.
In theory, this will be a straight copy.

Really we are waiting for DVD Clone/DVD2One for blu rays. Hope they come soon !

re-writables

Hi there
Im currently backing up a Blueray onto my hard drive. And Im wondering how to compress the result so that it fits on a blank blue ray.

I read on the link that using CloneCD still keeps all the copy protection. Am I doing it the right way, or do I need to do something completely different?

Apologies if this has already been asked.

Thanks in advance

Buy a rewritable...make a copy of all your original movies files to practice with. Then before long you'll be telling us how to do it. Rewritables are the only way to practice.

Back