• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

how to copy a movie to my hard drive with clone dvd

vixon

How can I copy one of my movies to my hard drive or what process do I need to take.

How to copy to Hard drive

If I would like to copy my movies to my hard drive what procedures do I need to do can I do this with Copydvd program

How can I copy one of my movies to my hard drive or what process do I need to take.

This tells you how to do it with a DVD Burner simply select either ISO or DVD Files and state where you want to store the files on the PC and it'll be there.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\manual\en\usage.html

Oops open CloneDVD2 and click help.

my computer shuts down after about 10 minutes using the dvd copy2 program

My computer shut down after using the program it take about 10 minutes completetely shut it down. I have to restart the computer to run again
running windows xp media center. I have never had that problem.
I then restart again and dows the same thing.

Any ideas I am saving the mmovie to the harddrive

Computer shutting down is a sign of several things.

1. Bad RAM or going bad.

2. PSU is dieing.

3. CPU Fan isn't cooling enough.

My computer shut down after using the program it take about 10 minutes completetely shut it down. I have to restart the computer to run again
running windows xp media center. I have never had that problem.
I then restart again and dows the same thing.

Any ideas I am saving the mmovie to the harddrive

If the PC started the shutting down problem "after" installing a software then the hardware is most likely not at fault.
To see the error code: Right Click "My Computer"-clik "Properties"
clik "Advanced"- look for Startup and Recovery-clik "Settings"-UNCheck "Automatically Restart"-clik "OK"

the compputer shuts down only when I save the file to the harddrive not to the dvd

The only time it shuts down is when I want to save the movie to the hard drive I am using dvd clone 2 and when I chose to put the dvd output ot the hard drive it runs about 10 minutes or so then shut down the complete machine The machine is 2 months old and have had nothing worng until now when I load the program.

If you do as I posted..........we can get an error code. when the PC shuts down, and most likely resolve your issue.

I know this may be a long shot, but there is a box on the last slide labeled "automatically shut down the computer when done", make sure that is not checked.

Back