• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enchanted

sbcale

Does anyone know the .m2ts sequence for Enchanted? I thought it was 00150.mpls and that is mostly correct but has some parts in it that aren't correct. I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Thanks!!

:)

I was having a lot of problems with Enchanted until I updated the firmware in my Pioneer BD drive. If I tried to play it in PDVD it'd play for about 30 seconds then get all stuttery and stop, menus were fine though. Sounds like you're having a similar problem.

Sam

Good info, but how do you join all the files in to one large one?

What you want to do is use eac3to (search doom9 for a link...I'm too lazy to go get it for you right now :D) command line and run the following command:

eac3to <drive letter of BD>:

e.g. eac3to d:

This will list all the playlists for the movies on the disc. For Enchanted, playlist 001 I believe has the main movie. Then you open up TSMuxer 1.84 or later (again, doom9, lazy :D) and add the playlist that you found with eac3to. Then you can output to a new blu-ray folder structure, .ts, or .m2ts. Unselect the streams you don't want and you're good to go. It will take care of all the joining and other nonsense.

What you want to do is use eac3to (search doom9 for a link...I'm too lazy to go get it for you right now :D) command line and run the following command:

eac3to <drive letter of BD>:

e.g. eac3to d:

This will list all the playlists for the movies on the disc. For Enchanted, playlist 001 I believe has the main movie. Then you open up TSMuxer 1.84 or later (again, doom9, lazy :D) and add the playlist that you found with eac3to. Then you can output to a new blu-ray folder structure, .ts, or .m2ts. Unselect the streams you don't want and you're good to go. It will take care of all the joining and other nonsense.

Thanks mate, just testing now.

Back