• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sunshine ISO Stalls On Chapter 16

PrincipalityFusion

It seems there is something that is causing PowerDVD to lock up when it gets to chapter 16 for the Sunshine Blu Ray. I've tried making a "Pure" ISO, making a "free" ISO and playing from hard drive. All methods lead to the same thing, the disk stops at chapter 16. You can't even skip past it. The only way to get past chapter 16 is to select chapter 17 from the scenes menu.

The only way that the movie plays back fully is from the original disk. Has anyone else been having this issue with this particular movie?

It seems there is something that is causing PowerDVD to lock up when it gets to chapter 16 for the Sunshine Blu Ray. I've tried making a "Pure" ISO, making a "free" ISO and playing from hard drive. All methods lead to the same thing, the disk stops at chapter 16. You can't even skip past it. The only way to get past chapter 16 is to select chapter 17 from the scenes menu.

The only way that the movie plays back fully is from the original disk. Has anyone else been having this issue with this particular movie?

You didn't specify region / country, so I don't know "what this particular movie" is.

This is a known problem, but I thought it was a profile issue that was fixed with 3730. I had it but I was using 3319a for BD+ playback, so no dice then. Are you using 3730?

I was planning to watch this ISO tonight using PDVD3730...I'm curious as well which version the OP is using before I get into the movie and it stops 1/2 way thru. I can check later if this issue persists on 3730 (maybe I'll just watch the movie first on PS3 to be safe).

Back