• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enchanted

toby3

Problem burning this movie using any dvd to rip to hard disk and then dvd shrink. Even after using anydvd to rip to hard disk it is STILL to big for shrink. Using version 6.4.0.0.:mad:

I had no problems

I used AnyDVD 6.4.0.0 and CloneDVD 2.9.15 and it worked great

You need to set the size of the video in DVD Shrink as the file is too big. Not sure how to do this as I don't use DVD Shrink.

Problem burning this movie using any dvd to rip to hard disk and then dvd shrink. Even after using anydvd to rip to hard disk it is STILL to big for shrink. Using version 6.4.0.0.:mad:

This is an issue with Shrink--not Anydvd. Unselect in Shrink what you need to unselect to get the file size down. Or, quite often, you can just ignore the message, and Shrink still works fine.

Clone DVD

I know another silly question, but if I purchase Clone DVD 2 to go along with ANYDVD which I already have, I should have all I need to make copies of dvd movies? Both programs together will encode decrypt & burn the copy for me??:confused:

I know another silly question, but if I purchase Clone DVD 2 to go along with ANYDVD which I already have, I should have all I need to make copies of dvd movies? Both programs together will encode decrypt & burn the copy for me??:confused:

Pretty much, yes

Anydvd decrypts
Clonedvd compresses and burns

Then DVDS Shrink is becomeing usless if the compressed image is too big.

There are some titles that when imported are in the red regardless of the size you specified. The way I found to get around this the time I did try was to do Deep Analysis and ignore the notice that it wasn't necessary. It, in fact, was needed to get the size set correctly. I'm talking about doing this after having initially ripped the disc to your HDD. I think Good Luck Chuck may have been the one I tried. I can't remember now. This tends to happen with the newer Lions Gate releases from what I've read such as 3:10 to Yuma & Good Luck Chuck.

It does appear that for making full-disc backups things are becoming a bit more difficult with DVD Shrink.

Thanks for the info DrinkLyeAndDie I rarely use it anymore unless asked.

Shrink is far from becoming "useless". I use it for all of my backups with no problems. I said it was 4464MB by default. That was posted to correct to your post:
You need to set the size of the video in DVD Shrink as the file is too big. \
4464MB will cause no problems using media. The size can be adjusted in Shrink to the users preference by going to Edit-Preferences-select Custom and adjust accordingly.....if so desired.

Back