• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD Ripping Problem

Aeneas72

Hi there!

First of all, I'm very sorry, if this kind of thread already exists - I haven't found it yet!

I keep on trying to rip the BD "Deja Vu" (German) to my HDD (no problem as to removing the copy protection!), but after a few seconds AnyDVD 6.4.0.0 says something like this (translation from German):

"Error when writing the file 'D:\Deja Vu\Deja Vu_DEU\BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv'! The process cannot access the file, since it is used by another process"

Can anybody help me? I simply do not know which process is meant by "another process"...

Thanks a lot!

Hi there!

First of all, I'm very sorry, if this kind of thread already exists - I haven't found it yet!

I keep on trying to rip the BD "Deja Vu" (German) to my HDD (no problem as to removing the copy protection!), but after a few seconds AnyDVD 6.4.0.0 says something like this (translation from German):

"Error when writing the file 'D:\Deja Vu\Deja Vu_DEU\BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv'! The process cannot access the file, since it is used by another process"

Can anybody help me? I simply do not know which process is meant by "another process"...

Thanks a lot!

Some other process has locked "D:\Deja Vu\Deja Vu_DEU\BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv". A Virus? A Virus Scanner (sometimes worse than the viruses)?

Thanks a lot, James!!! That is the solution! I have just disabled Kaspersky Internet Security - AND NOW IT WORKS!!!

I have no idea about the reason, but who cares...

Thank you, James - you and the other guys from Slysoft are cool buddies!

And keep on working on BD+ and all the other copy protection stuff...

Back