• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HexDVDR-D/HexaLock:DVD-R C. Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
But isn't this software for DVD-R's not DVD-ROM's?

But isn't this software for DVD-R's not DVD-ROM's?

I don't know, but I think these can be an interesting kind of protection if companies could use/adapt it for commercial dvd titles.

If Anydvd could handle it, it can be nice (maybe) for some users.

Thanks.

dvd-video protection

i will say that the tutorial does show a selection under "dvd-video protection" to (create protected image), i don't know much about mass production of disks but i do know this, that very protection is on a commercial-dvd i have that is a program called (magix music studio 12 deluxe) and i can't back it up at all so who knows what they will try to do :confused: i mean java scripts on movies and whatever else BD+ or BD-J does i mean't WAS :clap: <thanks james,peer,and team> just who would have thunk it.

p.s. this isn't about troubleshooting that problem it's just for reference because the protection with the original disk check and the build of the "message boxes" with the dialogue and icons exactly the same and i haven't seen it since trying to protect that disk till just then. sorry for the long post

I don't know, but I think these can be an interesting kind of protection if companies could use/adapt it for commercial dvd titles.

If Anydvd could handle it, it can be nice (maybe) for some users.

Thanks.

We'll take care of it, if there is need to do so. Even looking at "hypothetical" protections is just a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back