• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cant copy anymore.

kipster

Just recently i have been unable to copy Dvd's and CD's.
I updated AnyDVD yesterday and i got a message saying that no DVD drive could be found. In device manager it says that the drive is working correctly, i can play CD/DVD with no problem, but can no longer burn either format. Burning CD is no longer possible on media player either, i guess that my DVD drive may be shot. Does anyone know how to test a DVD drive before i waste money on a replacement?
Thanks!

Just recently i have been unable to copy Dvd's and CD's.
I updated AnyDVD yesterday and i got a message saying that no DVD drive could be found.
Thanks!

My computer did this about a month ago, are you running a beta version of Windows VISTA SP1?

Uninstall your optical drive(s) in Device Manager...... Reboot.

Thanks for the help people.
I'm pleased to say that it is sorted, i have uninstalled Zonealarm and now all is fine :D.

Thanks for the help people.
I'm pleased to say that it is sorted, i have uninstalled Zonealarm and now all is fine :D.

I have Zonealarm pro and Anydvd on one of my systems without any problems. Zonealarm does popup some warning messages, but all you need to do is tell Zonealarm that Anydvd is a safe program and to let Anydvd do whatever it wants. Anyway, I'm glad your issue is resolved.

Back