• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony firewire xl1b changer as an autoloader

iansilv

James-
OK, now that you destroyed BD+, do you think you could add this feature to anydvd? i have always looked at the sony dvd xl1b with its firewire port and 400 disk carousel as one potentially awesome, convenient dvd backup tool- anyway anydvd could support it? As in, fill it with disks, tell anydvd what directory to rip the disks to- so it creates a separate directory for each disk, and come back a couple of days later? :) maybe it could create a report showing any errored disks and then it would skip them and move on, so you could check those disks individually later?

It's a dream... Is it possible?

James-
OK, now that you destroyed BD+, do you think you could add this feature to anydvd? i have always looked at the sony dvd xl1b with its firewire port and 400 disk carousel as one potentially awesome, convenient dvd backup tool- anyway anydvd could support it? As in, fill it with disks, tell anydvd what directory to rip the disks to- so it creates a separate directory for each disk, and come back a couple of days later? :) maybe it could create a report showing any errored disks and then it would skip them and move on, so you could check those disks individually later?

It's a dream... Is it possible?
No, this is far beyond the scope of AnyDVD. I said it many, many time, and I say it again: AnyDVD is *not* a ripper. You can use any tool to operate changer, copy the files, make images. You can even use the copy command from the command prompt (if a UDF2.5 filesystem is present).

Back