• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

pronoun

I just ripped this movie to ISO with anydvdhd 6.4 to remove BD+. Now when I play it in PowerDVD 3730 it says... "This disc has been coded for region A and will not play in this machine"

What did I do wrong? All my other BD+ rips work fine..FF2, Die Hard.

I just ripped this movie to ISO with anydvdhd 6.4 to remove BD+. Now when I play it in PowerDVD 3730 it says... "This disc has been coded for region A and will not play in this machine"

What did I do wrong? All my other BD+ rips work fine..FF2, Die Hard.

Please post AnyDVD_Info file, otherwise I can't help you.

Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_MR_MAGORIUM_US.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 7
Don't try to remove region code, you just need fix this by copying the Movieobject.bdmv and index.bdmv again without the "remove region code" option ticked

Don't try to remove region code, you just need fix this by copying the Movieobject.bdmv and index.bdmv again without the "remove region code" option ticked

How do I accompish that copying to an ISO image?

Here is the log from the disc...

Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region B & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region B!

It is a region A disc, isn't it? Please set AnyDVD's region setting to "A", not automatic. Automatic may get it wrong (hence the wording "appears to be locked to Region ...") as with this disc.
Setting it to A will fix this problem (and if you create an image with this setting, it will be region free).

Back