• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reservation Road

ERROR: Unhandled exception in AIScanner()!!!!

Exit AI Scanner, drive F:, exit code -1, is_protected 0

ERROR: AI Scanner has failed, error -1!

James the last one was a bad disc but I didn't see this on this one. They do have Roxio installed but from what I can tell there isn't drag to disc installed though. Filters otherwise look fine no errors to state a bad disc however this is only CSS protected.

@MRB try to turn the AI Scanner off and see if that works.

@Charlie Turned AI Scanner OFF.....still , no go

Can you state the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Having problems with this disk anyhelp ?

DRVMCDB (System32\Drivers\DRVMCDB.SYS), Version: 9.10.6.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Sonic Solutions
Copyright: Copyright © Sonic Solutions
Description: Device Driver
FileVersion: 9.10.06a

DLACDBHM (System32\Drivers\DLACDBHM.SYS), Version: 9.5.2.0 (1.0.0.1)
Company: Roxio
Copyright: Copyright © 2006 Roxio
Description: Shared Driver Component
FileVersion: 9.05.02a

You have Roxio/Sonic's Drive Letter Access packet writing software on your system, which may cause conflicts with Anydvd and other programs. If you need to drag and drop files to burn (as you would to a floppy disc), then use dvd-ram instead (and I suggest using a FAT file system with dvd-ram), which is more stable.

1. i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DRVMCDB". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot

Keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Test again.

4. If you still have problems, state the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

5. Try setting the AI scanner to "Always enabled"

1. i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "DRVMCDB". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Select "DLACDBHM". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
iv) Reboot
Did that .
Keep in mind the programs that installed those filters will no longer work properly.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

3. Test again.
Did that .
4. If you still have problems, state the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?
Error message - CloneSpec 4
Program - AnyDvd ( yours )
Detailed steps I took - I left clicked the red fox , clicked Rip Video DVD to Hardisk ... It starts at 0 % it then starts to check dvd ( I can hear it turning ) , it then goes to say Repairing ( Broken ) dvd structure , then this is the point I get ClonSpec 4 error .

5. Try setting the AI scanner to "Always enabled"
[/QUOTE]
Did that , still no go

Yes that is the disc

O.k., thanks. James is obviously aware of the issue. I'd imagine that you will have to wait for an Anydvd update, but it's best to listen to his advice.

If possible can you provide a Clonedvd error log?

Please use the default settings in Anydvd. Click the red fox icon on your desktop. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

Can you post the Clonedvd log, please? click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe (free 21 day trial, if you don't own it)
Anydvd does need to be running in the background when using Clonedvd.

a)Select "dvd+/-r DL" near the quality bar in Clonedvd. This avoids compression (so, the process will be faster)

b) Select "dvd files" as the output method--and rip to your hard drive. Clonedvd also rips slightly faster than Anydvd ripper.

sshot18bw1.png

(thanks to Zebadee for the screenshot)

You should be able to copy and paste the log text with your mouse.

Try

[ code ]
log text
[ /code ]

Don't put spaces in the square brackets.

Last edited:
O.k., thanks. James is obviously aware of the issue. I'd imagine that you will have to wait for an Anydvd update, but it's best to listen to his advice.

Where and how can I give the error log , I thought it was included with the zip file ? ! .

Im not using clone dvd im using any dvd

Last edited:
Im not using clone dvd im using any dvd

Yes, I am aware of that.

However, Clonedvd provides more useful log information, which might help Slysoft resolve the problem faster. You can use the free 21 day trial period. Unfortunately, Anydvd ripper's error reporting isn't as detailed as the information provided by Clonedvd's log.

This is the reason why James is asking for a Clonedvd error message.

Will CloneDVD Mobile give the same error logs ? If so Can I use that instead of CloneDVD ?

On the program CloneDVD2 in the log file when following the steps provided by Webslinger , I get only the following : 18:48:17 Processing started
18:49:25 Processing stopped: unexpected error
thats it from that log ,
now a pop up window opens with the following information ,
Creation of DVD files was not successful:
unexpected error
it goes on to say check for latest version as well as report a bug
under that there is a button that is clickable that reads Details when I click it , It shows
CloneSpec 4 TCE

Thats all , nothing more , hope this helps

Unfortunately most of us has to wait till 04/08/2008 to get this title as it isn't released in the US till then. James will be the only one to help you on this for now I think?

Update ,
Thanks for the responses and help ,
Using the new update on DVDFab did the job , it would not work with the old update , but todays ( 03.24.08 ) update worked .
Hope this helps with slysoft updates .

Back