• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sunshine ISO From Folder Rip

PrincipalityFusion

I made an ISO of a hard drive rip from the Sunshine Blu Ray disk. When I attempted to play it back in PowerDVD 3730, the playback was jittery. Definitely better than trying to play back single files pre BD defeat, but very distracting as the jitter occurrs every few seconds.

Some caveats:
I was playing back the video on a machine with a non UVD graphics card (Radeon X1900 Pro). However, I have played back high def material in the past with no studder (processor is Athlon X2 at 2.8Ghz).

Don't know if its because I made the ISO from a rip instead of the disk???

Anyways, i'm creating an ISO straight from the disk to see if that changes things.

In the meantime, i've included the log file so you can have a look when you get the time.

Also, let me add to the many thanks you've recieved today. Job well done Slysoft.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_SUNSHINE_US.zip
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
Same jerky playback from ISO created directly from disk with AnyDVD running.

i did the same thing as you and played it direct off the .m2ts via tvix6500 and it played great...i had issues with august rush and enchanted though (they aren't bd+, but had a repetitve stutter throughout the movie)

Wouldn't the shuttering be a hardware horsepower issue? I would think so myself unless someone can explain me wrong. Does the original DVD play the same with and without anydvd running?

Figured Out What Was Wrong

Looks like Charlie was correct about the horsepower issue. I did a clean install of PowerDVD 3730a on both my work computer and HTPC. Updated to the latest Catalyst while I was at it as well. Sunshine played smooth as butter on the HTPC (ATI HD2600XT) and stuttered on the work computer (ATI 1900Pro). I guess that UVD really makes a big difference.

Thanks Charlie!!

Oh, and Slysoft, you rock:rock:

You're welcome but it was just a lucky guess at the same time. I am studying on all this BD info that other users posted here as I want a BD burner now too.

You're welcome but it was just a lucky guess at the same time. I am studying on all this BD info that other users posted here as I want a BD burner now too.

I have a BD-burner but I haven't burnt anything with it yet. What would I burn?

Back