• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

*SlySoft* Ever thought of developing a simple player??

shane4242

You know, something to compete with pdvd? A new source of revenue? I would certianly prefer to give you my money than all these companys that end up screwing us by siding with the studios..........

You know, something to compete with pdvd? A new source of revenue? I would certianly prefer to give you my money than all these companys that end up screwing us by siding with the studios..........

Yes, we thought about this.

LOL we were just speaking about a Sly Cenima HD last night.

LOL the credit goes to another member as he came up with it. can't find that post though.

We're still thinking. ;)

James,

Don't think too long. 1 2nd this idea and I will be in front of the line to pay you. You guys are leaving a lot of $ on the table... You guys have the good reputation and know-how attitude. With a new killer player in your product line, u guys will open up another level of sales and opportunities.

James,

Don't think too long. 1 2nd this idea and I will be in front of the line to pay you. You guys are leaving a lot of $ on the table... You guys have the good reputation and know-how attitude. With a new killer player in your product line, u guys will open up another level of sales and opportunities.
The problem isn't that we don't like the idea, the problem is, that we're a little tight on resources. BTW, we're hiring... ;)

The problem isn't that we don't like the idea, the problem is, that we're a little tight on resources. BTW, we're hiring... ;)

I am in the software industry too. But I am on the sales and marketing side not engineering side. Where are you guys? if you guys are in Silicon Valley which I am, I'm certain I can find someone to help.

I hope you guys get one going soon! :) I'd pre-order that any day, especially since I see how diligent you are about keeping your software up-to-date. You guys are amazing! If only I had enough skillz to contribute to the slysoft team, I'd totally do that. But I'm just a low level programmer (assembly/c++) and a hardware freak :) Keep up the (for the lack of a better word) amazing work!

A Slysoft player would be cool. Just don't make it over-bloated like WMP11 or anything with Nero in it's name.

Hello,
My first post here... I would also gladly preorder SlySoft player :)
If I may suggest, a nice feature would be ability to load external subtitles (just the simplest TXT or SRT formats would be enough) for all kinds of discs, including BR & HD - no player at the moment supports that.

I would buy it as well as long as I liked it. Just please make it a player and not a do everything with every type of media piece of junk.

I know I would buy one. If I could find one that worked for everything it would be worth $100. That may be a way for anydvd to make a few bucks and I hope you do.

Back