• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD "Remove annoying trailers"?

Darbre

Great to have a forum. But it sure is slow. I hope that gets fixed.

I saw in the thread about HD, and BluRay a blurb about AnyDVD HD having a control to "Remove annoying trailers". This would remove trailers, FBI warning, etc. When I read that, I looked at the AnyDVD settings more closely .....but didn't find anything. Is the ability to do that in AnyDVD and I'm just not finding it, or is it missing. If it is missing, could it be added? Probably not. It seems like a no-brainer. Not only would it remove all that crap, but with that gone, the movie wouldn't have to be compressed as much and would look better.

Thanks
Darbre

Anydvd is for dvds. It has this feature implemented. Anydvd- hd is a completetly other programm, which isn't released yet.

Great to have a forum. But it sure is slow. I hope that gets fixed.

I saw in the thread about HD, and BluRay a blurb about AnyDVD HD having a control to "Remove annoying trailers". This would remove trailers, FBI warning, etc. When I read that, I looked at the AnyDVD settings more closely .....but didn't find anything. Is the ability to do that in AnyDVD and I'm just not finding it, or is it missing. If it is missing, could it be added? Probably not. It seems like a no-brainer. Not only would it remove all that crap, but with that gone, the movie wouldn't have to be compressed as much and would look better.

Thanks
Darbre
AnyDVD Settings -> Video DVD -> Tick "Remove annoying adverts and trailers".

anydvd and clone dvd

You can remove the trailers in any dvd. to remove the trailers, make sure that the remastering has a check mark in the box. Only then will the trailers disappear.

Back