• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem Ripping HD DVD & SD DVD

ron spencer

First off this is not an AnyDVD issue (thanks for the BD+ though).

The problem lies with the HD DVD and SD DVD Flipper discs I have. While they will play fine in my toshiba I always get issues ripping the HD DVD sides. All other HD DVDs rip fine, but the flippers I have (Happy Feet, Good Sheperd, and Breech) all get read errors during rip. I noticed from high def digest that alot of these flippers were discontinued in favour of just HD DVD only. Has there been reading issues with these type of flipper media? I have the LG BR HD DVD combo drive.

thanks....just wondering what to do really

I thought so....any reason why they play fine on my A-30 and not on the LG reader? Usually it is the other way around (LOL!!!)...that is, the readers on PC much more forgiving to errors than standalones in DVD world.

any suggestions to read these to PC at all with AnyDVD running

Back