• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

re-ripping BD+ titles

Bigrick

i have a few bd+ titles that i ripped before( ex. resident evil0) do i have to make an iso of these files or is there a way to re-rip them with anydvd hd. when i ripped it before i only used anydvd hd's ripping tool?

i have a few bd+ titles that i ripped before( ex. resident evil0) do i have to make an iso of these files or is there a way to re-rip them with anydvd hd. when i ripped it before i only used anydvd hd's ripping tool?

You'll need to create an ISO, mount, and re-rip. There is no way to just re-rip the files from your HDD if they aren't an image already.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.0)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.00 43092807157BTJ5611
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 19589856 sectors (38261 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: RESIDENT_EVIL_3
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

No, it's not. It's not a Fox release.

sorry about that i have a few bd+ titles for some reason i thought that was one of them thanks for correcting that for me

No problem. It *IS* a profile 1.1 title and as such was a pain in the @$$ when it came out as PowerDVD couldn't quite handle it. So that may be what you were thinking of.

how can i create an iso of the existing rips i have (in folder format)?

This has been discussed before.

-open imgburn, select create image from files/folder
-select the folder that contains your existing rip
-in options, make sure udf 2.5 is selected
-go for it.

No problem. It *IS* a profile 1.1 title and as such was a pain in the @$$ when it came out as PowerDVD couldn't quite handle it. So that may be what you were thinking of.

your right i remember now thats whhy i had alot of problems with this movie

your right i remember now thats whhy i had alot of problems with this movie

Yea, I did, as well. Then they sent me 3704 which was supposed to fix it. It managed to ROYALLY screw up and lose the audio half way through. Then 2 days later 3730 came out and that seems to have fixed the profile 1.1 issue. I find it fascinating, though, that War worked fine in 3516 where RE:E didn't for me. In any case, I've not had any problems with profile 1.1 and 3730, but, I don't have Across the Universe or a few other titles that STILL do not play correctly. A "patch is coming" according to Cyberlink. It's only been what, a month now? Maybe the "patch" is to purchase the PowerDVD 8 upgrade. :D Wouldn't that piss off a lot of people. No, I don't think they'd really do that, but, I do think PowerDVD 7 patches will be far more delayed moving forward as they concentrate their efforts on PowerDVD 8. For this reason alone I'm tempted to spring for the upgrade depending on how much it costs. It irritates me that we'd need to do that but given how "well" they've supported their main release the past year, I can't honestly see them putting more effort into an old release going forward.

i think i read that cyberlink released a new update today which might help with across the universe and bd-j problems

Did they? That'd be nice of them. I'll have to go hunt it down.

Thanks, Bigrick. Downloading it now. I'll get it installed a bit later.

so just to get things cleared up. with BD+ cracked does that mean i dont need to mix and match the two pwerdvd files anymore (v3104 and v3730) and just keep the newest version?

Yea, that's correct. All except Hitman should play fine in the latest PowerDVD version now.

I do believe with the newest anydvd hd yes you don't need 2 powerdvd's.

so just to get things cleared up. with BD+ cracked does that mean i dont need to mix and match the two pwerdvd files anymore (v3104 and v3730) and just keep the newest version?

Ideally this seems to be the case but remember that CyberLink doesn't always release the best software updates. A new bug might creep in. I'd keep an old installer handy [or tucked away on a data CD/DVD] but I would think that now you can just use the latest version of PowerDVD and be happy. :)

Back