• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2 Blu-rays not working

tvjunky

Backupped these German Blu-rays yesterday and tried to play the main m2ts file with nero showtime and wmp. Both were jittery, with changing colors from red to green, and full of glitches:

- Sunshine
- Pans Labyrinth
View attachment 2016

View attachment 2017

Backupped these German Blu-rays yesterday and tried to play the main m2ts file with nero showtime and wmp. Both were jittery, with changing colors from red to green, and full of glitches:

- Sunshine
- Pans Labyrinth

That is not an AnyDVD issue - you simply cannot play some m2ts files "standalone". Has nothing to do with encryption/protection.

So i missunderstood something. I thought anydvd removes the encryption from all files. I have done this method of backup on ~30 blu-rays (without bd+) before. all played fine with nero showtime, wmp, and on my tvix 4100-sh over the network. i don't want any menus, extras etc. only the movie. is there any other method i can use for this?

In the "AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.0.0"-Thread SamuriHL wrote:
You can use anything you want, including tsremux, etc. Once it's gone, it's gone. Notice how fast it removes it, too. Slysoft truly has magicians working for them. You can make ISOs, tsremux, rip to folders, etc. Anything you want.

I tried it now with TSRemux. Same result. Am I missing something?

Are you sure you are using the original disc or the ISO not just the folders copied with an older version?

Yes, i'm sure. I bought this blu-ray (Sunshine) in december from amazon germany.

So i missunderstood something. I thought anydvd removes the encryption from all files.

It does - trust me.
What I was trying to tell you, is that even unencrypted m2ts files sometimes simply cannot be played alone.
These files can contain a multitude of streams and extended information (picture in picture, ....).

And without the accompanying control files (Java, clpi, ....) a player will not necessarily choose the correct streams and know how to play them correctly.

Again: this problem is not related to any kind of protection.

did you try play from folder in showtime instead of just opening the m2ts file?

no, i've doubleclicked the main m2ts-file. with many other blu-rays no problem.

Just wanted to let you know that i've got it working now. Solution: I have to run TSRemux two times. First run to Blu-ray. Second run to TS. That's it...

Back