• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.4 makes my dvd drive disappear

bloodrite9

okay i'm running anydvd on my compaq presario F756NR notebook
i had to reinstall 6.375 cause every time i install the new update my dvd drive disappears

haven't seen this error anywhere else as of yet so thought i'd post

no crack here maybe the kraken

well i did search for a bit but have not had issue until anydvd 6.4
so apparently i didn't search enough...
however i have tried some not all the solutions, if however those do not work any other suggestions?

oh yeah and duh lol of course i rebooted but instantly after installing... bam anydvd says 'cannot detect a dvd drive'
so it just makes it disappear its very weird :)

well i did search for a bit but have not had issue until anydvd 6.4
so apparently i didn't search enough...
however i have tried some not all the solutions, if however those do not work any other suggestions?

Webslinger asked you to read a few things and posting some information was part of that.

Please do the following which was part of what you read:

4. a) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)

b) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Click "Clipboard". Then paste the information you pasted into your clipboard into your next post (ctrl-v).

Webslinger asked you to read a few things and posting some information was part of that.

Please do the following which was part of what you read:

He needs to do also do steps 1 and 3 as well from the link I posted.

And cracks can cause the drives to disappear, which is one reason I asked.

Back