• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Robocop glitch after removing BD+

alanisrox69

With AnyDVD running the same glitch appears in PowerDVD and MPC. After ripping to hard drive, same glitch. Closing AnyDVD and playing in PowerDVD 3319a, the glitch is not there.

M2R log:
Code:
MPEG2Repair: E:\RoboCop BD.ts

Sequence Frame 121337(1-B) / Time 1:24:20 :
      VideoError: Invalid motion vector code. MBA=3510(480,464)
      Additional error(s) detected.  Increase VerboseLogLevel in INI file for details.
      FileInfo: Last video errors span 793 bytes at file offset 16785151893

Sequence Frame 148522(10-B) / Time 1:43:14 :
      Info: End of MPEG2 sequence

Sequence Summary:

File Size Processed: 19.10 GB, Play Time: 01h:43m:14s
      1920 x 1080, 23.98 fps, 39.00 Mbps (20.73 Mbps Average).
      Average Video Quality: 105.56 KB/Frame, 0.42 Bits/Pixel.
      AC3 Audio: 3/1 Channels (L, C, R, S), 48.0 kHz, 448 kbps.
      Dialog Normalization: -27.0 dB, Center Mix Level: -3.0 dB, Surround Mix Level: -3.0 dB
      1 of 148522 video frames found with errors.
      0 of 193581 audio frames found with errors.
      793 corrupted video bytes in file.
      0.000000 seconds of video timestamp gaps.
      0.000000 seconds of audio timestamp gaps.

End of Log

Screenshot of glitch:
http://www.image-load.eu/out.php/t33535_snapshot20080319170338.PNG

Perhaps something to look into...seems that the decryption is getting messed up along the way.

Thanks.

With AnyDVD running the same glitch appears in PowerDVD and MPC. After ripping to hard drive, same glitch. Closing AnyDVD and playing in PowerDVD 3319a, the glitch is not there.

What's AnyDVD's output in the status window?

Btw, it is a Region A disc, not sure why AnyDVD notes it as a B/C disc :p

Do you have any antivirus and/or packet writing software (e.g. InCD, Drag-to-Disc) running on the background? If yes, try to disable it to begin with. It might interfere with AnyDVD in some cases (especially if you use Explorer to copy files to hard drive).

Last edited:
The disc in the post you deleted - does it show similar symptoms?
Yeah, that was an ISO made from a rip from a previous AnyDVD rip with BD+ still in tact. The result is the same exact glitch. I mounted the ISO, then ran AnyDVD on the ISO to remove the BD+. Glitch occurs. So then I took the real disc with AnyDVD 6.4.0.0. Glitch occurs. Hope that clears it up.

Do you have any antivirus and/or packet writing software (e.g. InCD, Drag-to-Disc) running on the background? If yes, try to disable it to begin with. It might interfere with AnyDVD in some cases (especially if you use Explorer to copy files to hard drive).
Nothing running in the background. As I said, the disc plays FINE when AnyDVD isn't running using PowerDVD 3319a (so PowerDVD is doing the decryption).

And no, I'm using the AnyDVD Ripper, not Explorer.

Yeah, that was an ISO made from a rip from a previous AnyDVD rip with BD+ still in tact. The result is the same exact glitch. I mounted the ISO, then ran AnyDVD on the ISO to remove the BD+. Glitch occurs. So then I took the real disc with AnyDVD 6.4.0.0. Glitch occurs. Hope that clears it up.

So, am I correct to assume that this "glitch" can be reproduced with the German Region B disc, too?

Nothing running in the background. As I said, the disc plays FINE when AnyDVD isn't running using PowerDVD 3319a (so PowerDVD is doing the decryption).

And no, I'm using the AnyDVD Ripper, not Explorer.

Can you see the "glitch" when using PowerDVD with AnyDVD enabled directly from the disc?

Yes. It's definately with AnyDVDs BD+ decryptor.
I have the feeling you might be right. :eek:
We'll look into it. Can you please post the AnyDVD_Info file for the disc? I like to know if the movie file is fragmented.

Why didn't you use the attach feature? That's not the full zip either.

Didn't realize there was one.

Just for you Charlie......

Attachments

• dirlist.txt
    11.8 KB · Views: 10
I'm still learning and reading on all this new stuff but that's not the full zip I think.

I like to know if the movie file is fragmented.

Unwinding your thought: is it possible that if instead of using the original disc or mounting the decrypted .iso, he creates new udf 2.5 .iso (regardless, with AACS removed or not) from files using, say, ImgBurn, and mounts it, the problem might go away?

I'm still learning and reading on all this new stuff but that's not the full zip I think.

Don't worry, it contained all what I wanted to know (if the movie was split into more than one section on the UDF level).

Back