• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"Live Free or Die Hard" BD+ doesn't work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCrane

"Live Free Or Die Hard", region B (Europe), doesn't work!

AnyDVD reports: "Failed to remove BD+, Error 666!"

Phh..., I guess we'll have to wait a little longer for a "real" BD+ crack... :-(

Regards!

Wow ye with little faith. Give them time DVD's are the same on newer encryptions. Did you post the anydvd hd info zip for them too?

Bingobill understand almost all testing was region 1 titles I think?

How about the anydvd hd info zip and the upc code as well? This could get fixed.

I don't have the disc at hand, just the files on my hard disk, but I guess "Error 666" should mean something to the AnyDVD team.

Regards!

Live free and Die Hard was easy as pie. But mine is Region 1.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_LIVE_FREE_DIE_HARD.zip
    25.8 KB · Views: 18
I don't have the disc at hand, just the files on my hard disk, but I guess "Error 666" should mean something to the AnyDVD team.

Not necessarily. You do need the original disc, and you do need to post the .zip file.

There's no guarantee that Anydvd handles "files on your hard drive".

"Live Free Or Die Hard", region B (Europe), doesn't work!

AnyDVD reports: "Failed to remove BD+, Error 666!"

Phh..., I guess we'll have to wait a little longer for a "real" BD+ crack... :-(

Regards!
This is brand new technology, there will be quirks and they will be worked out, please be patient. ;)

This Region B version of "Die Hard 4.0" works just fine:

Summary for drive N: (AnyDVD 6.4.0.0)
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L 1.00 43092807197BTG0929
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 19995040 sectors (39052 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: DIE_HARD_4_0_F1
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Blu-ray disc appears to be locked to Region A & C!
Blu-Ray disc adjusted to Region B!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!

Are you SURE this disc is region B?
Looks like its region A/C to me.

Locked to means it isn't playable on Region A & B players. It's the Region B version.

But this isn't important, since AnyDVD HD can also remove the Region Code from BD+ protected disk. Can you confirm this, James?

Regards!
If you do not have the disc, what was the source of your files on your hdd?

Are you SURE this disc is region B?
Looks like its region A/C to me.

I am sure. Trust me, I am a professional. ;)
AnyDVD's region detection isn't working correctly (BD discs don't have a region marking as DVDs had, so the region always has to be "guessed", hence the subtle wording "appears to be locked"), but we all know that, don't we?

Last edited:
I am sure. Trust me, I am a professional. ;)
AnyDVD's region detection isn't working correctly (BD discs don't have a region marking as DVDs had, so the region always has to be "guessed", so the subtle wording "appears to be locked"), but we all know that, don't we?

Does PowerDVD also guess the Region of the Blu-ray Disc or does PowerDVD know the region?! Bit confused :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back