• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

To any Slysoft forum admin...

Moj77

I would greatly appreciate if you can ell me how I can stop my interenet explorer to change to the slysoft website randomly. This is happening since the last update to AnyDVD. I already paid for my AD and my clonedvd and I sure now what your website is. I do not need my explorer to change to your site 3 or 4 times when im surfing the net. Thank you in advance.

As long as you downloaded AnyDVD and CloneDVD from slysoft.com or a reputable website, you have no worries. Slysofts programs do not mess with your computer in any malicious way. Your problem lies somewhere else I am afraid.

I would greatly appreciate if you can ell me how I can stop my interenet explorer to change to the slysoft website randomly. This is happening since the last update to AnyDVD. I already paid for my AD and my clonedvd and I sure now what your website is. I do not need my explorer to change to your site 3 or 4 times when im surfing the net. Thank you in advance.

It looks like your Windows system has been damaged / compromised. Either fix this, or disable "automatic update check" in the programs for the time being.

I am just trying to help here so if you have done this please disregard. Press F-5 while online and it will clean your internet cache. This might solve your problem or Not. I would also try to use a simple registry cleaner every once and awhile, nothing complicated , just to clear your temp files and such. Just an idea.;)

As long as you downloaded AnyDVD and CloneDVD from slysoft.com or a reputable website, you have no worries. Slysofts programs do not mess with your computer in any malicious way. Your problem lies somewhere else I am afraid.

I'm afraid I do not totally understand you, but I only have AnyDVD and a trial version of CloneDVD. Both were downloaded from this site.

I am just trying to help here so if you have done this please disregard. Press F-5 while online and it will clean your internet cache. This might solve your problem or Not. I would also try to use a simple registry cleaner every once and awhile, nothing complicated , just to clear your temp files and such. Just an idea.;)

Didn't know about F-5, but I do know how to clean cache. Is not working. It only happens once when I startup the computer. It even comes up wiithout starting the explorer.

Registry cleaner, that I do not know how to use.

My best guess would be you have a Home Page Hijacker. Ad-Aware,Spybot Search and Destroy or CCCleaner will most like find the problem.
RegSeeker is an excellent and simple to use Registry cleaner.

I'm afraid I do not totally understand you, but I only have AnyDVD and a trial version of CloneDVD. Both were downloaded from this site.

Again:
It looks like your Windows system has been damaged / compromised. Either fix this, or disable "automatic update check" in the programs for the time being.

Again:

Sorry James, I did not mention it but I did that as well.

I'll try the utility oldjoe.Thx.

Are you saying that your browser pops up, or is anydvd popping up telling you there is an update? I am slightly confused as to the problem.

Last edited:
Are you saying that your browser pops up, or is anydvd popping up telling you there is an update? I am slightly confused as to problem.

What used to happen to me... is this:

randomly I would walk into my computer room and this page would be open.

http://www.slysoft.com/en/

also, I would be browsing and once again... totally randomly whatever i was surfing... would just goto: http://www.slysoft.com/en/

it was very odd... and for whatever reason it stopped happening... I did not do anything to stop this process... and the "Windows system has been damaged / compromised" does not work for me..

Because I can not understand how a compromised/damaged windows system would create something that would force my browser to visit slysoft's website..

it was/is something from the SlySoft programs that are installed....

if the computer is compromised... it would seem to me something from the installed slysoft product would cause this habit... no?

I've been using Slysoft products for quite some time now and I have never had anything like that happen. I do not think it is Slysoft products causing this, but maybe something like what was said before, some type of browser hijack or something. The only thing I ever get is the Slysoft pop-up when ever a update to the programs is available. Sorry I can't be of anymore help than what has already been stated. All I can suggest is to have a good firewall and virus program running.

Moj77,

The only reason for hijacking to a SlySoft page can be an unhonorable affiliate.

I checked the referrer in your order. You came via afterdawn.com and they are very reliable and trustful.

Please check your browsers cookie 'slysoft.com' and try to find out the value of 'aid'. Perhaps there is meanwhile another affiliate ID than afterdawn.

Additionally please keep an eye on the internet address in your auto-popping browser. Can you see a parameter like '?aid=12345'?

Thanks

Back