• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

i am legend blu ray

musicman2311

can it be that on that disc there are 2 full versions of the movie - 15 GByte and 17 Gbyte ?

00006.m2ts is the alternate version where everyone lives happy ever after.... it does tell you that at the menu, and justs go's to show what the extra space really means on a bluray disc.... put 2 versions on it to fill it up.....

After Hitman problem... I thought we might have some problem going forward. Got I am Legend and The Brave One today and both back up HD and playing using 3319a without any problem :clap::clap:

00006.m2ts is the alternate version where everyone lives happy ever after.... it does tell you that at the menu, and justs go's to show what the extra space really means on a bluray disc.... put 2 versions on it to fill it up.....

thanks, i was just really surprised to see this - instead of seamless branching.

I had no problem with this movie. I played it on the lastest PowerDVD, with my usual ISO image mounted on my virtual drive.

What software and version did you use?

Can you tell me what software and version you used to play the blue-ray?
I'm using AnyDVD in the background and using ImageBurn 2.4 to make the ISO. I'm not sure what to use to mount the ISO and what BlueRay player to use. Please advise...:bang:

You'll need to use Daemon Tools to mount the ISO, and an older version of PowerDVD to play it such as 3319a.

Links to Demon Tools and Power DVD?

Thanks for the info...

Can some one send me the link to Demon Tools?

You do not need 3319a for I am legend. I used 3730 and had no problems. As you can also see the pending release for BD+ removal is apon us and should be release today. Then the need for 3319a will be removed unless you want the ability to play from hard drive. I am testing the new version with great results, but as you might have read they have something they are finishing up and will release the offical version soon!

Back