• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Drive doesn't see "I Am Legend".

dec0010

Same problem with 'I AM LEGEND' AnyDVD will not read the disc. My drive (PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-105) does not want to read the disc period. (I closed AnyDVD) only shows the volume label, it will not show the contents of the disc either, the drive spins up then slows... spins up then slows...

The DVD is brand new (and flawless), and plays in my home DVD player perfectly.

Drive is fine, backs up other titles perfectly. New Protection?

Any help would be appreciated.

Same problem with 'I AM LEGEND' AnyDVD will not read the disc. My drive (PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-105) does not want to read the disc period. (I closed AnyDVD) only shows the volume label, it will not show the contents of the disc either, the drive spins up then slows... spins up then slows...

Any help would be appreciated.

I backed this title up earlier today without issues Try posting your anydvd zip file please.

I also did that movie today...with 3 different softwares....Movie Only and Movie with Menus. No problems.

(I closed AnyDVD) only shows the volume label, it will not show the contents of the disc either, the drive spins up then slows... spins up then slows... .

Do no post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them please. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

Then this isn't an Anydvd issue.

As Anydvd is disabled, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

Solved

Rebooted my PC - Problem solved. . .

Let me apologize, for posting in someones thread, I only thought that rather than creating yet another thread regarding the same issue ("loud drive"/I AM LEGEND), I would simply comment that I was having the same issue.

to the Original author - try restarting your PC, I had the VERY same issue you described.

Let me apologize, for posting in someones thread, I only thought that rather than creating yet another thread regarding the same issue

It's not a big deal. It just makes troubleshooting more confusing for me. Thanks

Back