• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD 2.9.1.6 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recommend not to use this as it is intended use for a private testing. And there is still some minor bugs in it.

I recommend not to use this as it is intended use for a private testing. And there is still some minor bugs in it.

In the spirit of speculation, is it true that a stable 2.9.1.6 has been privately released? Just curious, don't kill the cat :D

I will say that it isn't stable but I am not the one to really say such but just an opinion. So since it is leaked it is a use at your own risk and don't expect much in support since it was meant for private use.

In the spirit of speculation, is it true that a stable 2.9.1.6 has been privately released?

No. It would be a different version number.

And use 2916 at your own risk. If Elaborate Bytes or Slysoft did not release the beta publically, then they had their reasons.

Use 2916 at your own risk.. Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
After some closed testing, I can say it is safe to use. It eases the pain of Vista users without SP1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back