• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

TY -8x premium

ndewji

not sure if I am posting in correct area.

I backed up Sister Act & Curse of Golden Flower using 1 click DVD pro.

Sister Act played fine on my DVD player Panasonic DVD-A320

Curse of Golden Flower did not play on Panasonic DVD-A320 and it played on my newer Panasonic player.

Please help..

Thank you

not sure if I am posting in correct area.

I backed up Sister Act & Curse of Golden Flower using 1 click DVD pro.

Sister Act played fine on my DVD player Panasonic DVD-A320

Curse of Golden Flower did not play on Panasonic DVD-A320 and it played on my newer Panasonic player.

Please help..

Thank you

I assume since you posted this here that you used AnyDVD along with 1-Click DVD? Did you disable CPRx in 1-Click when making the backups? When using the two programs together you should disable CPRx because not doing so can cause problems.

The copy protection on Sister Act was probably nothing special but Curse of the Golden Flower had more complex protections.

hello,

CPRx was disabled at the time of backup.

NOTE: I was able to back up Curse of the Golden Flower, but it is not working with my old Panasonic DVD-A320, however it works on my newer DVD player.

hello,

CPRx was disabled at the time of backup.

NOTE: I was able to back up Curse of the Golden Flower, but it is not working with my old Panasonic DVD-A320, however it works on my newer DVD player.

Sorry, I have no real answer for this. It could be a number of things including the difference in age but I'd only be speculating.

maybe the old player is not compatible with recordable dvds

i have been using -R 8X all the time. I dont think age has anything to do with this issue. I noticed that my new player takes longer to read the title in question.

I recommend you ask about your issues with your player in 1-Click's forums since that is what you're using: http://forum.lgsoftwareinnovations.com/

If your backup is playing in another dvd player, this isn't an Anydvd issue. Anydvd decrypts; it has nothing to do with either potential burn quality issues nor issues involving potentially slowly dying dvd players (and all do slowly die with use and age; possibly a cleaning may help as well).

Moving thread to third party products forum . . .

Last edited:
Back