• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

This Blu-Ray not compatible with AnyDVD HD

Dear James and the whole slysoft team,
Thanks for a very nice software.
Is there any hope that this movie "Wild Things" will be included in near future release? It will not play in pdvd 3319a with AnyDVD_HD active. Plays when deactivated. Logfile attached.
Have a nice day:rock:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_WILD_THINGS.zip
    19.2 KB · Views: 14
Dear James and the whole slysoft team,
Thanks for a very nice software.
Is there any hope that this movie "Wild Things" will be included in near future release? It will not play in pdvd 3319a with AnyDVD_HD active. Plays when deactivated. Logfile attached.
Have a nice day:rock:

There's nothing to incude here.
AnyDVD HD already handles it just fine as you can see in the status window.

AACS is removed and there is no BD+ on the disc.

So maybe you can add some info?
"will not play" is not enough information to really find an answer.

Thanks.

Thanks Peer,
The problem is that it seems to play but there is only black screen with counter ticking like it plays. If i deactivate AnyDVD_HD it plays fine, but then i cannot play it from an ISO-rip.
A friend tried it in his setup and it shows the same problem.
I tried maybe 40 other movies with no problems. Only Wild Things and The Fugitive shows this same problem???
Hope you can see if it is something I do wrong in my setup.:confused:

Have a great day!
Buzz

How strange!
I can play "Wild Things" off Blu-ray with PDVD 3104 + AnyDVD HD running.
I've not tried playing from files.

Thanks for answering Sarah, Are you in US or Europe?
I am in Europe and both my "Wild Things" and "The Fugitive" are region B. I suspect there is a difference.
I tried with the trial version of Arcsofts Total Media Theathre with same result. It shows only black screen when AnyDVD_HD is enabled
It seems that the people at slysoft thinks their program works with these movies because the logfile states that copyprotection is removed, so it must work...but:disagree:
Can anyone confirm that reg B version of either "The Fugitive" or "Wild Things" actually plays with AnyDVD_HD?

Strange it is..:confused:
Buzz

Well I had no problems with the UK version of The Fugitive on Blu-ray, it's been out for over a year

Can anyone confirm that reg B version of either "The Fugitive" or "Wild Things" actually plays with AnyDVD_HD?

Buzz

Can't confirm with those specific discs. But I have another movie that's shows the same error. (Black screen with rip or when Any DVD is enabled).
So far nobody was able to help me though.
Not even a hint though.
And I tried like around 60 BDs with all sorts of proctections with no problems so far.
Weird...:D

I am in Europe and both my "Wild Things" and "The Fugitive" are region B. I suspect there is a difference.
I tried with the trial version of Arcsofts Total Media Theathre with same result. It shows only black screen when AnyDVD_HD is enabled
It seems that the people at slysoft thinks their program works with these movies because the logfile states that copyprotection is removed, so it must work...but:disagree:

Buzz

Can you tell me the EAN (bar code - all digits - of those discs)?

Can't confirm with those specific discs. But I have another movie that's shows the same error. (Black screen with rip or when Any DVD is enabled).
So far nobody was able to help me though.
Not even a hint though.
And I tried like around 60 BDs with all sorts of proctections with no problems so far.
Weird...:D

And you too - the EAN? (And the title of that disc)

Here we go

Title: Layer Cake, German Version, Blu-Ray, 2007
EAN: 4 030521 710184

Hope that helps
Thanks

Well, I found that precise one in our archive - plays beautifully with AnyDVD on.

Can't see a problem.

Well, I found that precise one in our archive - plays beautifully with AnyDVD on.

Can't see a problem.

Do you have clue what might be wrong with my system or any driver issue? I couldn't open the movie in other programms than Power DVD either, still black screen? Maybe any software or driver interferring here? I'm pretty desperate because it'S the only movie I can't watch and because of the stupid anti-clone display option in Power DVD I can't even watch on my LCD TV even I paid for the orginal (of course I did, but I'm mad I can't watch it they I want. Ok that is what you always taught about BD;))....

Do you have clue what might be wrong with my system or any driver issue? I couldn't open the movie in other programms than Power DVD either, still black screen? Maybe any software or driver interferring here? I'm pretty desperate because it'S the only movie I can't watch and because of the stupid anti-clone display option in Power DVD I can't even watch on my LCD TV even I paid for the orginal (of course I did, but I'm mad I can't watch it they I want. Ok that is what you always taught about BD;))....

I'm not so sure, you really have a problem there - I have an idea, will send you some instructions via PM. If they work, we'll fix that for the next release (hopefully end of this week).

I'm not so sure, you really have a problem there - I have an idea, will send you some instructions via PM. If they work, we'll fix that for the next release (hopefully end of this week).

Great it works for me.
Thanks a lot.
If you can fix my issue with the slow Any DVD Ripper as well i will :bowdown::bowdown:
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Peer,
here the EAN codes:
Fugitive : 7 321979 828406
Wild Things : 5 051159 210876
Hope you can help me too :)

Hi Peer,
here the EAN codes:

Check your private messages. He should have sent you instructions.
It worked great for me. I guess it should solve it for you too.:rock:

I don't have the EAN code handy at the moment but I have a similar problem the with the US release of Man on Fire, anyone else noticed this?

On a seperate note, has anyone else had region problems with AnyDVD running, my US BluRay of Crank would not play until i changed my region settings in PowerDVD?

Hi Peer,
here the EAN codes:

Did you get the PM? - I need AnyDVD logs of the discs.
You already posted one for Wild Things.

Peer , Sorry I did not see your PM until now...
Your fix works fantastic on both films :bowdown:
You guys are so great.:bowdown:

attached the logfile is....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_THE_FUGITIVE.zip
    18.1 KB · Views: 3
Back