• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

trouble setting region code

slowpoke

I am new to this sight and wondered if any one could help me. I hae a JLMS XJ-hd 166s dvd rom drive in the divice manager---> JLMS ---> general tab it shows no location. when I go to the region tab it is set at region 1 I tried to set it again but it wont allow it

I am new to this sight and wondered if any one could help me. I hae a JLMS XJ-hd 166s dvd rom drive in the divice manager---> JLMS ---> general tab it shows no location. when I go to the region tab it is set at region 1 I tried to set it again but it wont allow it

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

If you've already selected a region, then you don't need to change it if you're using Anydvd.

Back