• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

So I must have a bad disc as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakuzas

:bang:
I have tried this disc in every DVD copying software I have:

AnyDVD 6.3.1.7
DVDFab 4.1.0.2
DVD Decryptor 6.5.4.0
DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15

and they all have problems with VTS_9.0.IFO.

Strange, I rented the disc so, I figured they wouldn't have given me a bad disc.

I rented the disc

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=51369&postcount=3

Zebadee said:
"There has been (or at least appears to be) a rise in threads/posts which relate to 'unsavoury' going ons.
This has caused some debate amongst the Moderators here.
1st Let’s be clear about what goes & what does not.
As most are aware, legally, the situation varies slightly around the world.
Morally it doesn't.
The idea behind AnyDVD is that the OWNER of a LEGALLY BOUGHT DVD has the right to PROTECT HIS OR HER PROPERTY*. This includes the BACKING UP of said PROPERTY.
Using or promoting the use of ILLEGAL DOWNLOAD SITES and the COPYING of RENTED DVD's are NOT SUPPORTED.
OWNER's RIGHTs ARE.
This topic along with that of CRACKS is NOT TO BE TOLERATED!

Posting on the above topics, In the future, will be treated with much more vigour.
As it seems to be not only what the VAST MAJORITY of MEMBERS want.
But MODERATORs too.

In law the owner of said property has the right to protect their goods.
Unfortunately most laws relating to the backing up of software etc, along with moves made by the 'manufaturer's, make the reality of this technically &/or legally impossible.
Slysoft with its DISCLAIMER regarding the ILLEGAL COPYING of discs (i.e. Illegal sources &/or rented). Should make it clear that : _
Slysoft PRODUCTS are for MORALLY providing a MEANs for which the OWNERS of such PROPERTY can meet their requirements in safeguarding THEIR PROPERTY.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back