• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ Titles

hxall

**** As you all know BD+ is cracked! No need for maintaining this list any more, thanks SlySoft *****

Just thought I would share the one's in my library in case anyone is interested, I realize that Fox uses BD+ on many of their titles, but it's easier to track these by movie title rather than by studio, go ahead and post any others, I'll update the list accordingly...

BD+ Titles (updated per posts below):

28 Days Later
Cast Away
Die Hard 3 & 4
Fantastic 4 ROSS
From Hell (Region A)
Hitman
I Robot
Ice Age
Independence Day
Man on Fire
Master and Commander
Mr & Mrs Smith
Mr Brooks
Rescue Dawn (MGM title)
Robocop
Ronin
Sunshine
The Day After Tomorrow
The Simpsons Movie

Last edited:
Just thought I would share the one's in my library in case anyone is interested, I realize that Fox uses BD+ on many of their titles, but it's easier to track these by movie title rather than by studio, go ahead and post any others, I'll update the list accordingly...

BD+ Titles:

Man On Fire
Mr. & Mrs. Smith
The Day After Tomorrow

Die hard 3 & 4
Ronin
Independence Day
Mr Brooks

Basically all Fox titles....

Full list as I've found so far

28 Days Later
28 Weeks Later
Cast Away
Die Hard 1-4
Fantastic 4 ROSS
From Hell (Region A)
Hitman
I Robot
Ice Age
Independence Day
Man on Fire
Master and Commander
Mr & Mrs Smith
Mr Brooks
Rescue Dawn
Robocop
Ronin
Sunshine
The Day After Tomorrow

Die Hard 3 & 4
Ronin
Independence Day
Mr Brooks
Hitman
The Simpsons Movie

This is a good post. Please keep it running, i dont want to get hit with a BD+ disk and resfuse to buy them.

This is a good post. Please keep it running, i dont want to get hit with a BD+ disk and resfuse to buy them.

Yeah, hope this helps folks to stay away from these titles until SlySoft breaks BD+, I realize that these titles can play if you have an older version of PDVD with an HTPC, but for those of us running media players, that's not an option for now...

Mod,

Consider making this list a sticky unless you don't think we'll need to worry about these too much longer... ;)

Thanks for the list of movies with BD+. I find it easier to keep track of these by movie title. I'm going to database these on my computer for future reference. So when BD+ is fully cracked I can back up these titles to my hard drive in order to playback from the m2ts file with out the stuttering.

Thanks for the list of movies with BD+. I find it easier to keep track of these by movie title. I'm going to database these on my computer for future reference. So when BD+ is fully cracked I can back up these titles to my hard drive in order to playback from the m2ts file with out the stuttering.

Yeap, I do the same thing, backup my HiDef DVD's to m2ts and stream them from my NAS to a PCH A-100, can't do that yet with the BD+ titles...

Please contribute your list of BD+ titles to this list (which you have experienced), would be very interested if there are any non-Fox titles???

Rescue Dawn

Some of you are questioning whether Rescue Dawn is BD+ given that it is not a Fox title, well it turns out it is BD+...

From Engaget:
Well, 'Rescue Dawn' now has the dubious distinction as the sole MGM Blu-ray release left for 2007. MGM's been on team blue from day one, and since they're signed up with Fox for home distribution that's not going to change.

Also from AnyDVD HD:
Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD 6.1.9.7)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGBW-H10N GL05 00112106416AHG0628
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 21018208 sectors (41051 MBytes)
Video Blu-Ray label: RESCUE_DAWN
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
VerifyMediaKey failed. Please update AnyDVD!
ERROR processing Blu-Ray disc!

I don't have this movie, so would be interested to hear from others on this one...

Last edited:
It is BD+, thats why I posted it in my list a few posts back

Yeap confirmed, someone PM'd me to the contrary given that's not a Fox title...

That's because they didn't check things out properly. Almost all MGM is distrbuted by FOX these days so we're probably going to see more MGM with BD+ on in future

2007 Fox Releases, I'll put them on the list as soon as someone confirms BD+...

January 23

* Alien Vs Predator
* Men of Honor
* Courage Under Fire

February 13

* The Sentinel
* Entrapment
* Broken Arrow
* Phone Booth
* Planet of the Apes (2001)
* Chain Reaction
* The Marine

March 13

* Ice Age (on the list)
* Dodgeball
* Commando
* From Hell (on the list)

April 3

* The Fly (1986)
* Tristan & Isolde
* Me, Myself & Irene
* Dude, Where's My Car?

April 17

* Turistas

May '07

* Master & Commander (on the list)
* Man on Fire (on the list)
* Edward Scissorhands
* Predator
* Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid
* The Siege

June '07

* Independence Day (on the list)
* I, Robot (on the list)
* Cast Away (on the list)

Last edited:
New Blu-Ray disc that AnyDVD HD doesnt like: Nim's Island, also distributed by Fox.

In what way 'doesn't like'

Sorry, that was a bit vague indeed.

The symptom is the same as it was with for example Jumper BluRay with the at that time newest version of AnyDVD. When playing the m2ts files obtained from the disc there's all sorts of artifacts and hiccups.

I can post a sample if you like.

when it scans the disc does it say it can decode the BD+ on the disc?

when it scans the disc does it say it can decode the BD+ on the disc?

Here is the full output:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.5.6)
HL-DT-ST BD-REGGW-H20L YL02 050110082381UI3723
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 18220768 sectors (35587 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: NIMS_ISLAND
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 666!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Determined region(s): BC
Blu-ray disc Region set to C!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Removed UOPs!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region C!

It's a disc bought in a regular store, not something from a streetcorner, so I also wonder why it says it's Region C...

Back