• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Atonement screener & Clonespec 4 error

sundiegojc

I too have a screener DVD fthat generates this error. It is from Focus Features and is entitled Atonement [2007].
When I attempt to rip it using AnyDVD 6.3.1.7 it fails after about 20 seconds and AnyDVD generates a "CloneSpec4" dialog box with a single button lables "OK", which, when selected causes the ripping task to be aborted.

Using Nero Recode 3 (part of Nero 8 Ultra) with AnyDVD, the program initially declares that analyzing will take 900+ minutes.. Windows Vista eventually (~60 seconds later) declares that the program has stopped responding.

The disc PLAYS perfectly using PowerDVD Ultra 7.3.3304

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_ATONEMENT.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 4
I too have a screener DVD fthat generates this error. It is from Focus Features and is entitled Atonement [2007].
When I attempt to rip it using AnyDVD 6.3.1.7 it fails after about 20 seconds and AnyDVD generates a "CloneSpec4" dialog box with a single button lables "OK", which, when selected causes the ripping task to be aborted.

Using Nero Recode 3 (part of Nero 8 Ultra) with AnyDVD, the program initially declares that analyzing will take 900+ minutes.. Windows Vista eventually (~60 seconds later) declares that the program has stopped responding.

The disc PLAYS perfectly using PowerDVD Ultra 7.3.3304

Please don't post in someone elses troubleshooting thread with a problem with a different disc entirely. It makes life easier for everyone to separate them. :)

AnyDVD doesn't officially support backing up screener discs which are watermarked. It might or might not work. I think it pretty much always fails. The movie will be officially released on March 18th.

Last edited:
Back