• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Why are there two moviefiles?

eritor

In some movies there are two or more full-length movie files of identical length, which also look exactly the same on the preview. Examples are "Cars" and "The incredibles". Why is this, and which file should I choose to put on my PSP? I've read every post without finding an answer. Please help a noob :confused:

In some movies there are two or more full-length movie files of identical length, which also look exactly the same on the preview. Examples are "Cars" and "The incredibles". Why is this, and which file should I choose to put on my PSP? I've read every post without finding an answer. Please help a noob :confused:

Sometimes one of them contains commentary or other special things. My advice is to first watch the DVD using something like PowerDVD where you can see what Title is currently being viewed and begin watching the movie. When you make your backup pick the title that was viewed during normal playback.

for slysoft development team - an idea for next clonedvdmobile release:

what are the chances of having an audio preview of selected video title to compliment the video preview?

what are the chances of having an audio preview of selected video title to compliment the video preview?

Slim, I think. And it's the same reason why there isn't an audio preview in Clonedvd: an audio license would need to be obtained, and the price of the software would increase to offset the cost of the license (Dolby Digital is one example).

Last edited:
Slim, I think. And it's the same reason why there isn't an audio preview in Clonedvd: an audio license would been to be obtained, and the price of the software would increase to offset the cost of the license (Dolby Digital is one example).
righto.
the only reason i asked is because freeware program dvdshrink has audio preview (plus,not only does it have this,but it also has full screen preview too-so you can use it to watch dvd movies.anyway thats beside what i was asking).
it doesn't hurt to ask for features though.
thanks for the answer;)

Back