• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

automatic update

Uber_Fuehrer_666

Just curious, for some reason both my clone and anydvd all of the sudden stopped automatically updating. Have reinstalled both to no avail. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance for any input.

If you have the latest versions of the software installed, you won't be notified for an update (since attempting to update would be pointless).

Thank you

Yes, I am aware of that I was wondering because I had anydvd 6.3.1.5 installed and was not notified of 6.3.1.7 even though the automatic check is checked in settings. The same happened for the last update of clonedvd2

Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "Default" button. Click "ok".

Now check to ensure that both your Internet Security/firewall software isn't blocking Anydvd from connecting to the internet.

Just curious, for some reason both my clone and anydvd all of the sudden stopped automatically updating. Have reinstalled both to no avail. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks in advance for any input.

Don't know if this post is OK since it not help but in order for anydvd and clonedvd2 to recieve the automatic update's they need to be running. I have both and they will not recieve the automatic update's unless I have them running.

I can not get latest update 6.3.1.7 For some reason it keeps loading 6.3.1.5 ?
Cheers Ozi

How do I clean browser cache ? Is that history ? I have tried both IE & F/Fox ..

1. Delete your browser's cache

In Firefox 2.x

1. From the main menu, select Tools-->Clear Private Data
2. Check "cache".
3. Click "Clear Private Data Now".

or

In Internet Explorer 7.x:

1. Select Internet Options from the Tools pull-down menu.
2. Click the General tab-->Go to the Browsing history section-->Click the "Delete" button
3. The Delete Browsing History dialog box will display--->In the Temporary Internet Files section, click the "Delete files" button.
4. You are asked, "Are you sure you want to delete all temporary Internet Explorer files?"
5. Click the "Yes" button.

2. Delete whatever file you are trying to run when you install Anydvd. That file obviously isn't what you want anyway.

3. Click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6137.exe and run that file

Last edited:
OK deleted history . :clap: Not sure what you mean by "2. Delete whatever file you are trying to run when you install Anydvd. That file obviously isn't what you want anyway." :confused::confused:
Ozi

All's well 6.3.1.7 up & running Many thanks .[I will never understand PC's LOL ]

Last edited:
Back