• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd doesn't recognize my Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium dvd

ScubaZ

I also am having a problem with Mr Mogorium. The disc does not register in my dvd drives. AnyDVD say's drives are empty and doesnt try to decode
any help would be appriciated.

Please do not post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them. Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

from Frequently Asked Questions (READ BEFORE YOU POST)

5. Anydvd can't see or detect my original dvd-video movie disc (or my drives can read cds and not dvds or vice versa). What should I do?

a) Keep your license key file backed up safely
b) Uninstall Anydvd (start-->all programs-->Slysoft--->Anydvd-->Uninstall)
c) Reboot
d) Check to see if your system ("my computer") now reports a disc in drive. Do you see a video_ts folder (if you're using a dvd)? Do you see folders or files?

If the answer is "no" to "d)", then Anydvd isn't your problem. As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

If the answer is "yes", click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 and follow the steps (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

I only have the disc read problem with this one DVD, and i just downloaded the latest updates and registered AnyDVD and CloneDVD this last weekend (2-3 days ago) . If it was a problem with AnyDVD, would it singlel out just this one DVD?

Web of course without the log this title may be in need of SP1 vista too? I know tebugg and I both have it installed.

I only have the disc read problem with this one DVD, and i just downloaded the latest updates and registered AnyDVD and CloneDVD this last weekend (2-3 days ago) . If it was a problem with AnyDVD, would it singlel out just this one DVD?

Follow the instructions I posted please.

No you may have some bad filters installed or in need of SP1 if you are using Vista.

Well i unistalled Anydvd and my drives( 1 dvd rom and 1 DVD writer) still dont reconize that the disc is in

i am using Windows XP and the latest versions of ANyDVD and CloneDVD2

Well i unistalled Anydvd and my drives( 1 dvd rom and 1 DVD writer) still dont reconize that the disc is in

As Anydvd is not on your system, Anydvd can't interfere or block the reading process. Possibly your reader or burner is slowing dying, the original disc is bad, or a number of other possibilities exist as well (including messed up ide/sata busdrivers, bad cable on the back of the drive, etc.)

This isn't a Slysoft issue.

I would agree with Webslinger. I have Anydvd 6317 and had no trouble backing up my copy of Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium dvd by with CloneDVD2 ->CloneDVD.

I did have trouble getting the disk seated properly in my DVD, my DVD player would not read the disc the first 2 attempts, but I took it out a third time and put in my players tray (My computer is Laptop with DVD Drive that actually clicks the disc in place, not a tray that you just set the disc in). After seating it properly it finally read the disc properly.

Last edited:
Back