• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Frontlines - Fuel Of War

Echo147

Anyone managed to get anywhere with this one?

After upgrading to the 3.007 Beta I did manage to make a profile which passes the initial securom check, but I think there's further checks inside the game.

On loading any map, it'll lock up (can only ctrl-alt-del out) when using the profile.

Cheers

It maybe trying to read content from the cd/dvd. Try creating the profile with image mode selected.

No luck with Frontlines

I made the profile in image mode and I am getting the securerom warning message then "Game jackle is deactivating". So far I am unable to use GJ. for this game.:bang:

This game is on my list to get this month if money allows.

I made the profile in image mode and I am getting the securerom warning message then "Game jackle is deactivating". So far I am unable to use GJ. for this game.:bang:

what securom warning message do you get?

Why? It looks interesting especially if you like war games.

securerom warning message

Well it looked real interesting and it is a decent game. When I try to run saved image of in Gamejackle ver.3.0.0.6 I get this securerom warning "conflict with emulation software detected. Please have a look at http://www.securerom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=13000 for futher more detailed information." Then I either X or ok out of warning box then I get message that G.J is deactivating. HHHEEELLLPPP and thanks.:confused:

If you are posting about issues... we really need to know the following info.

1. GJ version
2. O/S (i.e. Vista 64)
3. Patch level of game.

Also, please try the following.

On step 4 of the profiling wizard, select advanced options and ensure "Game Management" is set to disabled.

Game Jackal Pro Version 3.00.8/Driver 3.00.8
Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 32-Bit
Frontlines Fuel of War Retail Patch 1.01

Trying to create a profile with any option seems to freeze Game Jackel and sometimes the entire system with a hard reboot as the only option. As it never gets by the part after you insert the cd.

Thanks for the info.
We are not far from releasing v3.0.1.0 (the v3.0.0.9 beta should be up in a day or 2). I suggest you wait for that version as it has many driver fixes.

Last edited:
Here is what I did to get Frontlines: Fuel of Warfare to work.

Setup and steps:
  1. Game Jackal Pro 3.0.0.8
  2. Windows XP Professional + SP2 (32-bit) 5.1.2600 Build 2600
  3. SecuRom 7.36.0007
  4. Frontlines: Fuel of Warfare 1.0.1
  5. DVD
  6. North America (Canada)
  7. Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz
  8. LG HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH20NS10 5.1.2535.0
  9. Grisoft's AVG (Free Edition) 7.5.519

• Started by creating a new profile.
  • Selected disc-drive.
  • Selected copy-protection type (SecuRom).
  • Named profile.
  • Located game executable ("Auto start" is selected). (I used shortcut on desktop).
  • Both "Image Mode" and "Use Quick Launch" are unselected.
  • Inserted game disc.
  • Finish.
I played for about an hour then quit and let Game Jackal do its thing. Worked like a charm. Whether it helps or not, I have multi-processor enabled to "All".

Last edited:
No change here unfortunately.

When building the profile I connect online to make sure it finds all the possible checking, and it locks while loading the map (can only ctrl+alt+del out).

Well, 3.0.1.1 is now the latest beta.

Back