• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can AnyDVD convert dvd's

jadan2000

Hi guys, i read that Anydvd could convert hd dvd's to formats like mp4, or others, but i didnt see that in the list of specifications. Is this true or no? If it is true, could someone tell me how to do it?

Is it wise(quality) to convert HD rips to another format??

Im wondering if this will be wise to do. Will it give me the same quality if i convert or less??

Hi guys, i read that Anydvd could convert hd dvd's to formats like mp4, or others, but i didnt see that in the list of specifications. Is this true or no? If it is true, could someone tell me how to do it?

CloneDVD mobile is the program you are looking for.

AnyDVD can decrypt HD-DVDs and BDs but as of yet it cannot remove BD+. AnyDVD, itself, cannot convert between formats.

CloneDVD mobile is the program you are looking for.

James, they said HD DVDs so I'm assuming HD-DVDs/BDs. In which case CloneDVD mobile can't convert HD-DVDs or BDs into another format at this time.

Got anotherquestion. i have ripped a hd dvd and i have power dvd ultra. However i am unable to get the the hd rip to play in the pdvdu!

Is there a tutorial that can show me how to do that? i dont know which files to use.

Got anotherquestion. i have ripped a hd dvd and i have power dvd ultra. However i am unable to get the the hd rip to play in the pdvdu!

Is there a tutorial that can show me how to do that? i dont know which files to use.

Do a forum search for the movie title and you might get more information on that specific title. For playing ripped discs from your HDD you have to use build 3319a or earlier but you may have problems with more recent movies. In terms of which version of PDVD is better for which movies you'll really need to read all the PDVD threads, IMO. I'm not a BD or HD-DVD user at this point so I don't know all the information off the top of my head.

James, they said HD DVDs so I'm assuming HD-DVDs/BDs. In which case CloneDVD mobile can't convert HD-DVDs or BDs into another format at this time.
Oops, I am sorry for not paying attention. :eek:

Back