• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 6.3.1.7

Charlie

AnyDVD History

6.3.1.7 2008 03 07
- New (DVD): Support for new RCE protection, e.g. "Blue State", R1, US
- Fix (DVD): Bug introduced in 6.3.1.5, AI Scanner could remove special
features from some discs, e.g. "Mr. Woodcock", US, R1
- Fix (DVD): Read errors with CloneCD and some discs,
e.g. "Mr. Woodcock", US, R1

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Last edited by a moderator:
New AnyDVD 6.3.1.7 gives ERROR messeage when you update.

I just updated to Any DVD 6.3.1.7 and got some error message about dll.

The new version is there, but during upload I got some dll error.

What gives?

I just updated to Any DVD 6.3.1.7 and got some error message about dll.

The new version is there, but during upload I got some dll error.

What gives?

You're going to have to give more information.

(1) What exact error message?
(2) What exact DLL?
(3) During upload you get a DLL error? What are you uploading? Or are you referring to when you download the new installer and go to upgrade?

I just re downloaded the update and this pops up:

This application has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

I click ok then the program loads and it looks like it updated.

So what is wrong?

Thank you.

I just re downloaded the update and this pops up:

This application has failed to start because framedyn.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem.

I click ok then the program loads and it looks like it updated.

So what is wrong?

Thank you.

I'm only aware of this existing under Windows XP. One of two things may have occurred: (1) framedyn.dll is missing or (2) framedyn.dll is damaged/corrupted. I should note that the AnyDVD update didn't cause this problem.

I recommend you visit the following Microsoft Knowledge Base article which discusses this exact issue here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319114. It will provide you with two methods of resolving the problem.

I just followed the steps at Microsoft, so hopefully it fixed it.

Thank you so much.

Darn it.

I did exactly what Microsoft said to do and I still am getting that message. :(

Darn it.

I did exactly what Microsoft said to do and I still am getting that message. :(

Did you reboot after following the steps from the Microsoft Knowledge Base article? I don't believe it said to but it's possible it might make a difference.

I'm really unsure as to why your problem is happening.

I don't believe the changelog differs from 6.3.1.6...

I had a framedyn.dll problem in the past(no idea what caused it). The instructions to fix it did not work until I also put it in the system32 folder. It's worth a try. Good luck.

Hi KiwiKid,

You usually get this "framedyn.dll not found" message from installation programs because your rundll32.exe is damaged (usually by a former virus attack).

Sometimes this problem solution helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;319114

Note that you have to place the framedyn.dll from your
system32\dllcache folder to the
system32\wbem folder. *Not* the system32 root folder.

I only mentioned it because I tried Microsoft's recommended fix numerous times with no luck until I found the System32 tip on a forum and that fixed it for me.

Region error with Indepedence Day (FR)

Hi,

I try to read Independence Day (bought in France) and I ALWAYS get the wrong region code from Fox, whatever I do in AnyDVD:
- Disable region removal (PDVD is in region A)
- Automatic region change
- Force Region A
- Force Region B

Why? Because AnyDVD "thinks" it is a region-free BD, while in fact it is a region B. Can you fix it please? I'm running the latect version of AnyDVD (.1.7)

Can't find the "log" function anymore in AnyDVD! The BD is BD+ protected. No error in the Status information in AnyDVD.
Here is the label of the disc: "ID4_F2"

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Back