• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How to merge movie+bonus video in 1 DVD ??

craige4u

Well,

I am using clonedvd and,
On first folder, I have copied the entire movie files and,
On Second folder, I have copied the bonus music video.

Now, I wanted to burn the movie on an DVD-9, but the problem is now how can I merge both the movie as well as the bonus video and write on one single DVD?

If I try to copy one in another folder, it replaces the video & audio files or doesn?t copy at all?.

PS: The original DVD broke frm the middle and its not detecting (Thts the reason I made this backup)
________
Michigan Marijuana Dispensary

Last edited:
Well,

I am using clonedvd and,
On first folder, I have copied the entire movie files and,
On Second folder, I have copied the bonus music video.

Now, I wanted to burn the movie on an DVD-9, but the problem is now how can I merge both the movie as well as the bonus video and write on one single DVD?

If I try to copy one in another folder, it replaces the video & audio files or doesn’t copy at all….

PS: The original DVD broke frm the middle and its not detecting (Thts the reason I made this backup)

You can't do what you are looking for with CloneDVD. You cannot merge two separate rips.

You can, however, try using DVD Shrink or Nero Recode for doing this.

You can't do what you are looking for with CloneDVD. You cannot merge two separate rips.

You can, however, try using DVD Shrink or Nero Recode for doing this.

Yes, i do have nero recode... plz can i have step by step instruction on how to do it ? AND
after the process do i need to burn using nero or clone dvd ??
________
Herbal Vaporizers

Last edited:
Back