• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Hitman Blu-ray no workie on PDVD 3104a!

horseshoe

AYE!

MATES

WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

HOUSTON DO YOU HEAR, we have a problem!

I have the Hitman Region 1 BD disc in hand and I can rip to hard drive with AnyDVD HD, but when i go to play it i got error message telling me to update firmwares of my players? WTF

HELP :bang::bang:

I read there is no version of PDVD playing that movie from drive.

Does the original disk play ?

AYE!

MATES

WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

I have the Hitman Region 1 BD disc in hand and I can rip to hard drive with AnyDVD HD, but when i go to play it i got error message telling me to update firmwares of my players? WTF

Don't rip, before trying to play the disc with AnyDVD enabled. I recommend PowerDVD version 3319a. Should work.

AYE!

MATES

WE HAVE A PROBLEM.

As James stated PDvd version 3319a will work with BD+ disks for the most part. There is going to always be an exception to that rule. That disk has BD+ on it, there for any version of Pdvd above 3319a will not play. It will give that exact text, "please upgrade your firmware."

To sum it up: the worst combination would be BD+ and the new BD profiles on one disc, right?

I'm very new to this and 3319a does seem to work on the few dvds I tried. Why would anyone here be running anything else?

Because from what I have read there are disks it will not play because it is old (in software/computer terms anyway).

Try some of the profile 1.1 discs like Resident Evil Extinction or Across the Universe, etc. You'll find those don't work so well.

Try some of the profile 1.1 discs like Resident Evil Extinction or Across the Universe, etc. You'll find those don't work so well.
RE:Ext does not play well with the latest and greatest PDVDU and AnyDVD HD either!

At least not for me, on two different HTPC's.

It plays for me with 3730 but certainly not with anything before it. Add BD+ to that, and, well, you've got a mess. So, we're approaching the day when we're going to have titles that aren't playable from backups without the BD+ code being added to AnyDVD. All we can do is wait. Such is life. :)

What all this is doing to me, is force me to get DVD's instead of Blu-Ray movies.

Blu-Ray may have won the battle with HD-DVD, but they are losing the war for my $$$!

It plays for me with 3730 but certainly not with anything before it. Add BD+ to that, and, well, you've got a mess. So, we're approaching the day when we're going to have titles that aren't playable from backups without the BD+ code being added to AnyDVD. All we can do is wait. Such is life. :)
But this day hasn't arrived yet.

But this day hasn't arrived yet.

I know. We have time. You know I'm patient and can wait. I was simply making an observation that there will come a time when this situation is faced, that's all.

Back