• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.0.7 beta

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/gj/SetupGameJackal3007.exe

Release v3.0.0.7 - release
  • Driver change to prevent "Insert CD/DVD" error.
  • Added additional "Game Management" options to support 64-bit games. When running 64-bit versions of a game, Game Management should be set to "Limited support".
  • Updated the BattleField plugin.

Thanks Tom for the posting and thanks matt for the update.

Still no right click on a games shortcut to create a profile on Vista 64 yet I see.

[*]Added additional "Game Management" options to support 64-bit games. When running 64-bit versions of a game, Game Management should be set to "Limited support".

Where is this option? I can not find it. Crysis 64Bit still exits on load. I also tried the profile that is in GJ for Crysis 64Bit and it exits and starts to build the profile when the game starts load.

Last edited:
[*]Added additional "Game Management" options to support 64-bit games. When running 64-bit versions of a game, Game Management should be set to "Limited support".

Where is this option? I can not find it. Crysis 64Bit still exits on load. I also tried the profile that is in GJ for Crysis 64Bit and it exits and starts to build the profile when the game starts load.

Give me a few hours as I must run into town and I'll play with that one and see if I can get it running.

Just a follow up. If you use the profile that GJ made and exited early, GJ will start to load Crysis 64Bit then it says GJ is exiting, BUT you can switch over to the Crysis window and it plays fine.

This is Crysis 1.1 also.

I tried to get 1.1 update but can't see where to download it without it being a torrent which I don't do. The regular profile didn't wprk so I am trying it in a different method in GJ. I will report what I found as well.

I tried the fully supported and it took a bit longer to make the profile so I was hoping that it would work but get ms client must close. So the 64 bit profile doesn't work.

You can grab the update from EA or GameSpot without any trouble.

The way I made a working profile is I selected Create a profile, then selected Crysis 64Bit, and did not change any other options.

It will start the game, then GJ will exit and start to make the profile B4 the game even finishes loading. I exited as soon as I got to the main menu and let GJ finish up the profile. Now when I launch the profile it start to load then GJ exits and the game will finish loading. I played about 10 mins. without any probs.

I only have 1 other 64Bit game and that is FarCry 1.22 I will install it and see how it does I guess.

Just a follow up. If you use the profile that GJ made and exited early, GJ will start to load Crysis 64Bit then it says GJ is exiting, BUT you can switch over to the Crysis window and it plays fine.

This is Crysis 1.1 also.

Yes... this issue here is that GJ can not see the 64-bit process (and therefore shuts down the profile before the game has finished). What you can do is to uncheck "Auto shutdown" in advanced options, or set the advanced profile option "Auto shutdown the profile after X seconds" to 60 or 90 seconds.

FYI we are looking into fixes for this issue.

My computer is freezing when I try to make profiles for different games (Command and Conquer 3, Gears of War, Crysis, and more). However, a few games do not freeze Game Jackal, such as Age of Empires 3, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and Black and White 2.

Yes... this issue here is that GJ can not see the 64-bit process (and therefore shuts down the profile before the game has finished). What you can do is to uncheck "Auto shutdown" in advanced options.

FYI we are looking into fixes for this issue.

Hi matt, I tried the above quote and when I try to start the game after the profile ife ,ade I get the Crytek pop up stating to use the CD/DVD instead of image (1000)?

Charlie I have gotten that one also. It went away after I rebooted or I would open then close the drive and try to load the game again. See if that does anything.

I will give turn off the off the auto shut down.

Again looking good guys, I wish everone supported their stuff like you guys do.

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/gj/SetupGameJackal3007.exe

Release v3.0.0.7 - release
  • Driver change to prevent "Insert CD/DVD" error.
  • Added additional "Game Management" options to support 64-bit games. When running 64-bit versions of a game, Game Management should be set to "Limited support".
  • Updated the BattleField plugin.
Does the Battlefield plugin update have anything to do with the parameter passing problem I mentioned in this post?

http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=89874&postcount=10

3.0.0.7 Crashing Vista here too

64-Bit Vista Ultimate is crashing when I try to make profiles.

No bad screens, just nothing works. Even control-alt-delete won't bring up anything. The power button is the only way to go.

I'll be happy to provide logs if you want them and tell me where to get them.

Thanks!

Jim

64-Bit Vista Ultimate is crashing when I try to make profiles.

No bad screens, just nothing works. Even control-alt-delete won't bring up anything. The power button is the only way to go.

I'll be happy to provide logs if you want them and tell me where to get them.

Thanks!

Jim

Here's the info needed. I don't get no issues with GJ running but Crysis is an issue but it is getting worked on too.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824

Back