• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

dude2063

Does SlySoft accept donations and where would it need to be sent? If a person wanted to send a donation to SlySoft, assuming they accept them, would any of the Moderators on the SlySoft forum get any of the money?
I've sent an e-mail similar to this a couple of days ago and haven't gotten a response yet.
If this violates any rules that wasn't my intention!

Does SlySoft accept donations and where would it need to be sent? If a person wanted to send a donation to SlySoft, assuming they accept them, would any of the Moderators on the SlySoft forum get any of the money?
I've sent an e-mail similar to this a couple of days ago and haven't gotten a response yet.

A Slysoft Forum Team Member will need to answer this I think.

I'm unaware of Slysoft accepting donations. One indirect way to donate that would also be the easiest would be to purchase a software license or licenses. Even if you don't use it/them Slysoft will get money from the sale, right? Down the road you can use the license(s) yourself or give it/them to a friend(s) as a gift.

If a user of the forum is listed as a Moderator for the title under their name instead of something like Slysoft Team Member then they only volunteer their time. Webslinger, SlyFox 1, etc, and I do not get any compensation for being Moderators.

A Slysoft Forum Team Member will need to answer this I think.

Ok

I'm unaware of Slysoft accepting donations. One indirect way to donate that would also be the easiest would be to purchase a software license or licenses. Even if you don't use it/them Slysoft will get money from the sale, right? Down the road you can use the license(s) yourself or give it/them to a friend(s) as a gift.

I like that suggestion. I didn't even think of that! Is that not software piracy if I buy it and give it to someone else? The software is intended for the purchaser only isn't it? Kind of a fine line there.

If a user of the forum is listed as a Moderator for the title under their name instead of something like Slysoft Team Member then they only volunteer their time. Webslinger, SlyFox 1, etc, and I do not get any compensation for being Moderators.

I had no idea. In that case hats off to all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still needs some work on quoting

My response is in the quote.

Unfortunately, I must correct myself. It's been pointed out to me that I'm an idiot. :p

License registrations are non-transferable. This information is contained in the license agreement.

Software Transfer.
You may not transfer the SOFTWARE to another individual or organization. There are absolutely no exceptions.

So, you can purchase them for yourself and use them or not. You can not give them as a gift, however, after purchasing them for yourself. I was mistaken in saying you could. My apologies.

During the purchase you should use the email address and name of the person you wish to give the gift to and then use your own information for the billing information. In that way you can give it as a gift. You can't just buy it now having it owned by you and then generically give it to someone as a gift later on.

Last edited:
Wait for your answer from the e-mail you sent Slysoft as they are the people that will give you the answers you seek if they choose too. This is not a platform for asking who gets paid and how Slysofts money is distributed. I am closing this thread now, I hope you understand , this topic is closed.:policeman:

Last edited:
Already officially handled

I personally handled this exact request through an official ticket this week. :)

Thank you again (and publically) for your intention but nobody at SlySoft can accept such gratuities.

Your positive consideration of our efforts is noted and your usage and perhaps further recommending our products greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back